Bars fill up with thirsty patrons after Wisconsin court strikes down stay-at-home order

it’s one thing when scientists warn of hypotheticals

it’s an entirely exponential level of stupid when there are clear realworld examples in other countries when people do this, what happens 2-3 weeks later

maybe people when young can’t calculate the price of “tomorrow” forget next week or next month or a year, but these aren’t teenagers

not all of them can be saying “oh I won’t catch it”, I think they are convincing themselves “it won’t be that bad” or “what’s the worst that could happen”

I think Florida is about to go “full stupid” soon too

15 Likes

21 Likes

Worms especially ought to know that they are at high risk from Corvid.

68 Likes

Well, good luck with that buddy, eh. Hope the over priced Bud Lights were worth it.

Slow Clap.

Bravo.

15 Likes

They likely think that it is mainly a problem for poor urban brown people in cities, and old people in old folk’s homes. It’s not so much their problem. Until it becomes their problem, and then it will be the end of the world.

14 Likes

NJZMSqRY3rG9i|nullxnull

19 Likes

Dude, you are on fire, you’re killing me here!
Just brilliant!
Damn I love this commentariat!

16 Likes

If it makes you feel any better, every state in the union has enough of these idiots to pack many a bar.

Does that not make you feel better? No, me neither.

12 Likes

My whole family lives in WI. They’re being careful and don’t go to bars or anything, but this shit still has me worried as I’m sure other places will be opening. :frowning:

17 Likes

Places never to go in Wisconsin. Noted.

4 Likes

Fighting for their right to drink at the steamroller bar… it can’t hit all of them, right?

8 Likes

Fingers crossed for your fam.

16 Likes

Even if they pass from the virus, I’m sure you will find that they will still vote.

1 Like

Or a smoking section on an airplane (for those of us old enough to remember such a thing).

22 Likes

Sadly, people like this aren’t likely to get that final makeover - unless they also plan to start having funerals again.

9 Likes

I guess you could always livestream it.

Or, er, deadstream it.

8 Likes

Ugh, they might bring back DIY funeral services - unless they find morticians willing to do it. Many are overwhelmed now.

2 Likes

I am thinking that these are the kind of people that would bury Nana in the backyard themselves.

7 Likes

Like the bar staff.

Robust health and safety in the workplace legislation is really handy in these situations.

9 Likes

Yeah, about workplace safety…

11 Likes