Be a sexy 'Happy Tree Painter' for Halloween

I remember joking about “Sexy Handmaid” costumes, and sure enough, they happened.

1 Like

I know this is mainly here to rag on Yandy, but y’all post them so much around this time of year you should really set up an affiliate link and cash in.

1 Like

I’m sure Republicans were jerking off to The Handmaid’s Tale long before it became a costume.

5 Likes

A Cthulhat; marvelous! :laughing:

Ya know, I’m getting old, I guess; first thing I thought was how uncomfortable denim ass-floss must be :smirk:.

2 Likes

The beard is farther down, switched places with the beaver, which climbed to the shoulder.

5 Likes

I’m fairly certain the only reason Bob Ross would be rolling in his grave about this would be that he’s not getting a cut of the licensing agreement.

“Mistakes were made…”

3 Likes

They’ll just switch to the good old stand-by:

AA1: Must have had a religious function.
AA2: Yes, possibly ceremonial attire for a priestess, or a sacrificial virgin?
AA3: Ah, they just don’t make cults like that anymore.
AA1 & AA2, unisono: Shut up, Bob.

2 Likes

stephen miller

4 Likes

I haven’t had my morning coffee and didn’t sleep well, but am I’m the only one seeing this costumes purpose as a cop out for white women pulling off a “fro”?

I’ll never fit me plums in that.

1 Like

How about a semi-attractive home-made Cthulhu?

2 Likes

Missed the '70s, eh?

1 Like

$69.95 seems pricey for just a wig and some body paint, though.

That’s actually the extra-creepy, totally-not-sexy Slenderman costume.

1 Like

I just had a Happy Accident.

4 Likes

For anybody on the East Coast who wants to see ‘Happy Accidents’ up close and personal:

1 Like

It just goes to show: Even a lame “sexy lumberjack” outfit can’t make a good-looking woman ugly. Certainly looks chilly around Hallowe’en time, though :thinking:.

[completely off-topic]No, “National Trick or Treat Day” IS NOT FREAKING OK!! …grumble…[/completely off-topic]

Horrid.

Fortunately we do not have to involve ourselves in the UK, although some people do – our celebration of executing Catholic assassins has been reined in though due to more people celebrating Halloween.