Before Trump became a theocratic fascist, he was "very pro-choice"

Originally published at: Before Trump became a theocratic fascist, he was "very pro-choice" | Boing Boing

6 Likes

Surprise!
Toad_3D_Land

(not)

30 Likes

He’s still not really much of a theocrat; he doesn’t even make the effort to pretend to pray or go to church or read the Bible. He’s just a fascist who has earned the blind support of theocrats.

55 Likes

That was before the syphilis progressed to the tertiary phase.

31 Likes

It’s almost like they installed interests in place of principals during manufacturing. Seems consistent.

10 Likes

Lord Syphilis has spoken.

when-i-explained-about-symptoms-of-coronavirus-to-my-family-donald

12 Likes

He may not have read the Bible (or any book longer than “See Spot Run”), but he sure knows how to hold one.

15 Likes

I wish I could say “I don’t fucking care about this shambolic loser anymore!”

But given what the (his) SCOTUS seems poised to do, I’m stuck with caring all too much.

40 Likes

“not much of a theocrat” misses the point that he literally thinks he is “divinely annoited” which means he is the object of said theocracy, placing himself at the center of the adulation and worship (a place in his demented mind) that allows for his word to be the Immutable truth and his every whim must be ordained.
~probably. (I am not a doctor)

10 Likes

You can only get the hidden message if it’s upside-down! :grinning:

4 Likes

Maybe more of a “ME-o-crat” than a “theocrat” then.

32 Likes

Oh , I don’t think he thinks he’s divinely annointed. I think he thinks he’s the best person for the job.

That said, he’s perfectly THRILLED to let people do horrible things in his name, because a) They do what he wants them to do and b) He can absolutely and honestly say “well I didn’t mean THAT because I didn’t SAY_THAT_”

He’s an idiot who found dumber idiots to do his bidding without ever lifting a finger or having any responsibility.

8 Likes

Unfortunately it’s just like everyone feared when he was elected.

7 Likes

Abortion is objected to on mostly religious grounds, no?

So much for separation of church and state.

I’m Jewish, and in the Jewish tradition a child is not considered fully human until after they complete graduate school.

–Abbie Hoffman

30 Likes

The time for posting this was five years ago, when there was still a slim chance of swaying the Xtianists against him.

15 Likes

The official Jewish understanding is that the pregnant woman is an actual human being who is an integral part of a family (parents & siblings, spouse, potentially already-born children) and therefore her medical needs come first.

24 Likes

It was talked about 5 years ago. Evangelicals didn’t care.

23 Likes

“Partial birth abortions”; proof that the GQP has been defining the terms of our demise to the uncritical press for decades.

11 Likes

–as long as they worship him.

7 Likes

Right?

“Pro life” instead of anti-abortion? GTFOH

9 Likes