Behold the face of God

Well, isn’t that ironic?

8 Likes

I really enjoyed that series.

2 Likes

The entire universe is ironic!

:smiling_imp:

6 Likes

… and smoking cigars. Yeah, I guess this could work for me.

3 Likes

I don’t know what else to tell you about myself, I was a writer and an actor, I was a television writer and, ah, I wasn’t an actor, I was in acting class. We did a play in acting class by Paddy Chayefsky called “Gideon”, and I played the part of God, in “Gideon”. It was typecasting. It was method acting, so two weeks beforehand, I started to live the part offstage, y’know. I really came on God, there, I was really fabulous, I put on a blue suit, I took taxi cabs all over New York. I tipped big, 'cause he would have. I got into a fight with a guy, and I forgave him. It’s true. Some guy hit my fender and I said unto him…I said, “Be fruitful and multiply”, but not in those words.
– Woody Allen - Standup Comic 1964-1968

6 Likes

It’s as if a greater power led me to it.

4 Likes

Your wife?

4 Likes

“He that abideth in truth will have frankincense and myrrh smeared on his gums in abundance, and he shall dwell in the house of the Lord for six months with an option to buy. But the wicked man shall have all kinds of problems. His tongue shall cleave to the roof of his upper palate. And he shall speak like a woman, if you watch him closely. And he shall . . . The wicked man shall be delivered into the hands of his enemy, whether they can pay the delivery charge or not. And . . . [Ray of light turns off.] Wait, I have more about the wicked man. [The ray turns on again.] I shall walk through the valley of the shadow of death. In fact, now that I think of it, I shall run through the valley of the shadow of death, cause you get out of the valley quicker that way. And he that hath clean hands and a pure heart is okay in my book. But he that fools around with barnyard animals has got to be watched.” – Woody Allen (Love and Death)

4 Likes

For those not in the know

5 Likes

Excelsior!

4 Likes

Wood Shavings!

4 Likes

or DB Cooper (composite B).

12 Likes

He’s just missing the MAGA hat.

1 Like

I’d let him go balls deep.

(Wait. Did I say that out loud?)

2 Likes

Who coincidentally wrote:

Behold the true face of God!

6 Likes

Being omnipresent, isn’t a blank sheet of paper as valid?

2 Likes

Braise Pob!

4 Likes

oh yeah - was that really what you imagined they would think god looked like

Nick Cave.

Old Nick.

2 Likes

Looking at that image, my first thought was, “serial killer.”
Which, now that I think about it…

3 Likes