Behold the most excellent first official White House portrait of Melania Trump

15 Likes

I think this is less about how she looks and more about the apparently touching up of the photo?

20 Likes

I’m just glad she didn’t end up looking like this:

18 Likes

y no lasurs?

23 Likes

The mental gymnastics they used to explain how Paul Elstak and Bass D were not really black were impressive.

I also remember Loftgroover suing the Daily Star in the UK over their claims that he was a nazi. He spent a year repeatedly having to cancel gigs where he would not be welcome because of his skin colour (his agent did their best to filter them out, but some got through).

6 Likes
5 Likes

SIGH
i mean, there really is no comparison so far, is there? i miss michelle.

10 Likes

This photo makes her look more like D’Anna than Roslin, I think:

2 Likes

Did Melania get her portrait taken at the mall?

12 Likes

No, it’s about the uncanny-valley photoshopping and star commander semiotics.

Nerds!

30 Likes
4 Likes

Our First Inflatey.

2 Likes

Chief-Bridge-Officer-Who-Yells-Things: “Structuralist integrity fields buckling; sign-system collapse immanent!”

Star Commander Semiotics: “Reroute emergency power to the non-fixed locus. Now!”

Engineer-Who-Protests: “but Commander…”

Star Commander Semiotics: “Must. Finish. Writing. Own. Fanfic.”

Ship explodes

17 Likes

Lofty’s a fucking mensch. I love him. His ALL CAPS presence on social media included :smiley:

2 Likes

Also led to one of those classic lyric packs. Think I heard it off some Neophyte song on Bonkers but it came from before. Basically calling on the media to stop painting all gabber fans as nazis and telling the nazis to fuck off.

1 Like

As always for her, i just get the vibe of “James Bond era supervillian”

1 Like

We can’t not. I commented on the ring on her finger. She might as well have put it on her middle finger and stuck it right up in the air.

5 Likes

Better not let Thanos find out she’s got that thing.

6 Likes

I will film this.

</worf>

11 Likes

$3,000,000 right there.

Let me say that again.

Three.
Million.
Dollars.

…on her finger.

13 Likes