Bernie Sanders' Ben and Jerry's flavor: top 10% is chocolate you smash and mix with the 90% below

Which could have other uses, depending on the election outcome! (kidding
mostly)

5 Likes

that’s for the Trotski themed ice cream.

14 Likes

Wouldn’t it have to be covered in either a

or a

9 Likes

Can you make ice-cream out of this?

7 Likes

Well, they also kind of missed Bernie’s message, since he’s generally focused on the top .1% and .01%, so if Bernie had a say in the design then it would be fine
though that top .01% layer of chocolate would cost more than most of the rest of the ice cream
but wouldn’t actually provide proportional value. :wink:

9 Likes

Wouldn’t the chocolate flavour trickle down through the rest of the ice cream, enriching all parts?

15 Likes

That was ‘Reagan’s Temporal Freeze’, and it turned out that trickle-down theory never worked, it just starved all the flavor out of the rest of the ice cream.

16 Likes

Trump’s best flavor is all of Ben & Jerry’s original flavors after their company is taken private, it’s union broken, its sourcing cheapened and it’s loaded with junk debt service and sold to, say, a public fertilizer company with a brand problem. (Win win! :thumbsup:) /s

But what’s the best engineering for Sen. Sanders and the DSA’s ice cream? Can they set aside the premise of choosing a particular ice cream flavor and instead retool and redesign fundamental aspects of ice cream manufacturing and distribution as a municipal cooperative DIY system?

@William_Holz, am I wrong? And the number of people involved in making a better and more just ice cream flavor can be limited to 150.

5 Likes

It’s cotton candy, they just put in in the freezer section. Cheaper and with no substance at all (ask raccoons!)

Well, they definitely need some system to help the groups be more effective and gain from economy of scale without things getting all bitter :wink:

5 Likes

I can’t help but feel that to be a true reflection of The Donald, the orange cotton candy should also have some bits of broken glass hidden in it.

11 Likes

I’m eating right now.

3 Likes

Fun fact, the bits of broken glass are called ‘Trump Diamonds©’

13 Likes

[quote=“Alastor, post:12, topic:71868”]
What would be Trump’s flavour?
[/quote]Shit with a wig on top

8 Likes

I, for one, do not trust you to make ice cream that doesn’t explode or have tiny robots in it or something. There’s no way in hell you’d be content with just flavours. You’d go all Skynet Willy Wonka on it.

17 Likes

If it maintianted that 1% and was vaguely orange flavored
 you could call it Koch and Bawls?

7 Likes

They never did tell us why so much of it was yellow.

6 Likes

Dove already sells ice-cream exactly as described. I couldn’t find a picture of their mint version, but here’s the chocolate one:

12 Likes

You know, if we take the liquid nitrogen ice cream recipe and substitute liquid oxygen, it actually could explode

8 Likes

I prefer the Hollywood Bowl version where it’s Constable Clitoris.

2 Likes