Bernie Sanders' Ben and Jerry's flavor: top 10% is chocolate you smash and mix with the 90% below

Well, I am absolutely in favor of redistributing the wealth of the top N%, where N = my percentile + .001

So… it’s Chocolate with a little bit of Mint ice cream at the bottom?

1 Like

No, because most of the actual chocolate flavor has been stashed in the Cayman Islands.

18 Likes

Unfortunately Trump already has the nuts pretty much covered.

(I love butter pecan ice cream…so yum)

1 Like

Ironically most people just eat the top ten to fifteen percent and trash the rest.

Shouldn’t the chocolate underneath be red?

2 Likes

Am I the only one finding the irony of a 1%er marketing an idea to appeal to the 99%?

2 Likes

Isn’t it a common modus operandi of large corporations?

4 Likes

Fair point, but it just kills me how the establishment has learned to successfully market to the anti-establishment.

Hot Topic would be exhibit - A.

6 Likes

Doesn’t Sanders’s candidacy call for a new system proof-of-concept more than a new flavor?

1 Like

I honestly can’t think of anything to add to this thread… ummm…

OK.

Bernie Sanders Ice Cream.

On top, a crazy whirl of marshmallow and white cotton-candy-floss, then a double rim of dark chocolate (for the glasses) covering a fiery-chilli and vanilla ice cream?

Best I could do. :smiley:

3 Likes

Any politician ice cream should advertise a new exciting flavor, and a quart of it. When you open it up, it has a layer of sprinkles and then only a pint of vanilla ice milk.

4 Likes

Most ice-cream ‘chocolate’ already swaps out the most or all of the cocoa butter for coconut oil. The coconut oil is solid at ice-cream temp, but still ‘melts in your mouth’ despite your mouth being chilled by eating ice cream. (-:

2 Likes

So, I don’t get it. You’re supposed to smash the blacks and force them to assimilate–go Sanders?

1 Like

This is exactly why we (or maybe just you) can’t be trusted to have nice things…

2 Likes

My thoughts exactly. Maybe it would be better if it were a 1% thin white chocolate layer that you had to smash into coffee cream ice cream or something more like that.

4 Likes

I don’t ask for being trusted. I ask for a bigger lathe to make that bloody Stirling cryocooler…

2 Likes

No!! They should hire me!!

They should hire me!!!

4 Likes

Only somewhat related, but this site is fun:

www.inventables.com

Nothing that you couldn’t get elsewhere (and possibly at a better price), but it’s a fun place to peruse. Also cool to see such a variety of materials for sale in one place.

1 Like

When I am head leader of ice cream, you are my first hire.

2 Likes

You may like Chris Clarke’s “Science of Ice Cream”. Damn good book.

2 Likes