Bernie Sanders drops truths on the Senate floor about the Coronavirus Stimulus Package

@paxsimius “I see good bills die because right-wingers get all upset someone who doesn’t deserve it might get something, so no one gets anything”. However, when high level executives and ‘shareholders’ take tax breaks and give themselves more stock options, higher dividends and massive buybacks they just shrug. They don’t talk about the greed or lack of morals in those situations.

7 Likes

see euansmith (above):
Some of those who get corporate welfare, are the same that give political donations.
Some of those who get corporate welfare, are the same that give political donations.

Shilling in the name of!
Shilling in the name of!

ETA: Greed / lack of morals is a multi-lane highway … I’d say two-way street normally but they’ve built that sucker up on both sides of the [political] divide. The one piece of infrastructure they both tend to agree on…

4 Likes

So how do Americans stop Trump’s signing orders on the CARES Act ?

What is a step I can take to stuff that signing order back into Trump’s face ?

Locally, most of the small foodbanks decided to just donate towards the largest, because there were too many people severely abusing it, going to all the foodbanks so they could double, triple, quadruple dip.
As well as the reports of people showing up for food stamps at the local county offices in luxury cars, these kinds of things push voters towards the right wing.

Joe Biden should drop out.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.