Best boxer briefs: Calvin Klein

Seconding the Ex Officio. I went on a multi-year journey of finding the best pair of underwear for men, they were the clear winner.

1 Like

Once you switch to Ex-Officio, it is hard to settle for anything less.

1 Like

Was all that intentional? You know how easy it is for double entendre to SLIP IN.

6 Likes

Who wants sweaty balls or crack, after all?

1 Like

Some gals. You’d be surprised.

2 Likes

I’m partial to penguin, but CK aren’t too bad. I mean, there is no way to make a conversation about boxer briefs not “TMI”, but as far as controversial subjects go I think this one has… (Snicker)… Support.

"I felt a great disturbance in the Force, as if millions of voices suddenly rolled their eyes in terror and were suddenly silenced had better things to do.

7 Likes

I buy what is on sale, and sometimes taped-up packages of undies with one missing that have been donated to Goodwill. (The ones in there were still neatly folded and taped so I knew they weren’t used.)

As a result I now have the weirdest selection of underwear. Briefs, boxer briefs from Costco, and a half a dozen “Men’s Sports Briefs,” which are fly-less man-panties. (You can tell they’re for guys because they have room up front.)

I’m increasingly partial to the boxer briefs. I do a lot of walking and these seem to be the most comfortable for that.

4 Likes

come on, man, none of this schmancy hybrid stuff – the question is “BOXERS, or BRIEFS” not “BOXERS, BRIEFS, or BOXER BRIEFS”!

choose a side – we’re at war!

10 Likes

Come on.

You know, in a war between a boxer and a brief, the boxer would win. He’s a professional fighter.

Although either of them would easily lose to a commando.

13 Likes

Don’t mind me butting in, here’s my undergarment of choice…

12 Likes

I for one support your decision.

4 Likes

just curious what you used to create that fantastic animation?

Kalvin Clones from Ali Express aren’t too bad if you order a size or two larger then you usually wear.

2 Likes

Just Photoshop. It’s got some fair motion graphics abilities now.

3 Likes

http://www.girlswithslingshots.com/comic/guest-week-lucy-bellwood-1/

8 Likes

There’s like… a camel toe in that picture. Yeeeeesh. heheh

I’m going to plug the Mack Weldon Silver Series. Expensive, and tend to run a little small for the labelled size (I’d usually be a medium, but for their BBs, I’m an L). But good stuff.

I wore “boy briefs” for a while because I couldn’t get men’s underwear, and now I’ve found that men’s underwear doesn’t ride up nearly as much, and more room in the front is actually kind of nice even when you don’t have anything to go in it.

Still waiting… maybe I need to get out more.

1 Like