Best boxer briefs: Calvin Klein

I’m more a Uniqlo boxer briefs man myself.

EDIT ladies and gentlemen I present to you the genuine best boxer briefs

9 Likes

Great idea!

11 Likes

I think the technical term is ‘ballgina’. And yeah, it’s a good job that these are underwear!

There are lovers, and there are fighters.

Another vote for Uniqlo, which are cheap, stylish, and comfortable. I can’t swear to their durability.

It’s weird, I balk at paying for ExOfficio undies, but then I think “y’know, last week I paid $12 for a cocktail at a hipster bar. It wasn’t very good. But I’m looking at $12 underwear that I’ll probably wear weekly for a few years, and thinking gosh, that’s pricey. What the hell’s wrong with me.”

6 Likes

I could tell by the way she slinked across the room, that she was wearing leather underwear. When I saw her, I immediately knew that this dame just might be able to explain how all the pieces fit together. Hey, a guy’s gotta learn sometime…

2 Likes

I got some long legged fruit of the loom boxer briefs of eBay which were really good, they seem to have discontinued that style now, the new ones are just adequate at best.

They tend to last a few years before the elastic waistband starts to give out.

https://www.jockey.com/catalog/product/pouch-boxer-brief

These pouch boxer briefs are my preference. $25 a pair at Jockey.

No one has mentioned the dropping crotch of men’s pants (even dress ones) that occurred in the last (or maybe before that) decade that precipitated a necessary change in underwear types. Gosh, since then the crotch may have dropped, risen and dropped again.

well… ya’ll can ask “boxer or brief” all ya want.

truly? the ONLY question is? Boxer or Commando!!

3 Likes

No way. Exoffcio makes the best mens underwear. Extremely comfortable and durable. The reviews speak for themselves. Do yourself a favor a get a pair from Amazon.

1 Like

Is there anything you can’t get an American to buy by putting “tactical” in the name?

3 Likes

Looks like he needs to stop skipping leg day.

Create opportunity!

@avicebenner
The gussets in men’s seem too bulky for me, well in boxer briefs anyway.

And…

[spoiler]Modesty?

WTF?

[/spoiler]

I gotta tell ya, I’m getting more laughs from googling men’s underpants than a barrel of monkeys.

6 Likes

I don’t see what’s so funny about ball-farts. This is a very serious issue that most men are too shy to discuss or buy special undergarments to help contain!

8 Likes

Well, I thought it likened the snorts of a raging bull to junk sweat, but I’ll take your explanation.

3 Likes

SORRY ~ ~ Couldn’t resist… :wink:

6 Likes

This has driven me KRAYZEE for decades…

An Olympic swimmer/diver … Or any kid at the beach can wear a virtual jockstrap in front of the world…

But that viscous underwear, of any size, is just TABOO !?!?!?!?!

1 Like