Biden beats trump

And perhaps not only regulate, but then actually enforce the regulations on what can and cannot be pumped into the ground. Perhaps even with a small amount of concern toward seismic issues, just for shits and giggles? Honestly, at this late date, that could potentially be a compromise my inner hippie could live with.

9 Likes

And to think he was beaten by a couple of kids

27 Likes

I want you to be right, so much so!

As it is, it’s pretty obvious that no US political parties have the stomach to really meet the challenge of climate change. Trump’s bumbling is likely a preview for the belated, too little too late response we are going to get as the runaway effects begin to combine and feed off each other.

2 Likes

200 (1)

5 Likes

Thanks to the complicit liberal media and millions of illegal mail-in ballots, our insidious scheme worked!

Now we confiscate all y’all’s guns and force everyone to get gay married!

BWA-HA-HA-HA!

23 Likes

Just look at the size of those crowds taking to the streets in celebration. Especially in front of the White House and Black Lives Matter Square.

Fat Donny isn’t golfing, he’s hiding.

4 Likes

So has Trump conceded yet lololol

38 Likes

That won’t happen until Trump steps on Russian soil

13 Likes

I for one welcome the soon to be realized promise of a taco truck on every corner. :us:

32 Likes

I took it as “I won’t be it, I will just let it die a natural death.” Ending any taxpayer support will do just as nicely as banning it outright.

17 Likes

A sincere thank you and congratulations to the good people of the United States of America.

Know that your choice of path have ripple effects. As you, for four more years at least, stay a democracy helps people all over in our own struggle with our own neo-facist wannabes that pops up with alarming frequency all over Europe today.

With wishes to you of a peaceful transition of power and speedy cleanup.
/Per, Sweden

34 Likes

No God, only Y’all

7 Likes

Perfect. Yes.

4 Likes
31 Likes

You saw how much flack he took for even hinting that he might cut subsidies. 45 completely thought it was a “gotcha” and most of the media supported that idea. Biden had to play it safe on that one and still not lose the support in the left. I doubt very much that his team will be “weak” on this issue. Democratic supporters have been very clear in what they want and what we need.

Anyway, Biden Wins!

7 Likes

From our Aussie friends.

20 Likes

If they NY AG throws him in Rikers first… well, you can’t let a flight risk out of jail, right?

6 Likes

You think he won’t go on a diplomatic visit during January, and maybe stay for a while?

10 Likes

29 Likes