Biden beats trump

Or is under it.

12 Likes

Good advice I read today:

“Live your life in such a way that the whole world doesn’t dance in the streets when you lose your job.”

30 Likes

Huh, this reminds me in something…

13 Likes

"She was never young enough for him."
(AbFab: As said by Patsy regarding the likings of another pedo-celebrity.)

11 Likes

9 Likes

Right?

200 (1)

9 Likes

I mean, nobody does snark and cynicism like me, it’s my raison d’etre… yet I’m still feeling celebratory as fuck, at least for the moment.

Because had the count gone the other way, as it so easily could have, a sister would be seriously looking at official channels to start the process of seeking asylum in Canada.

28 Likes

And fuck rubbish like this:

26 Likes

Let’s just hope nobody let Trump watch Braveheart because if so he’s probably going to try to pull a “Right of the First Night” on that poor woman.

4 Likes

Wow. Hope this is real.

16 Likes

You would have been welcome to join the wife and I and others in Ireland (I personally think Canada is a smidge too cold for my tastes, and the chance of EU membership and traveling around Europe by train is very appealing).

Unfortunately no. Not yet anyway.

15 Likes

No, it’s still there. They haven’t even tagged his 2nd last post yet. Ha! They got it as I was typing.

8 Likes

A photo you won’t see used in a Chevrolet commercial.

8 Likes

Well, I am part Irish so seeing the look on my County Cork relatives faces when finding out they have Black kinfolk would been priceless… but Canada is on the same continent that I already live in, so it’s a wee bit easier to get to…

19 Likes

42 Likes

Éirinn go Blách. :shamrock:

:wink:

9 Likes

Mary on Crazy Uncle Donny.

I love how, in the interview, she continually refers to Biden and Harris together (some even in the legitimate media miss that) … and continually as President and Vice-President.

23 Likes

21 Likes

11th-doc-this|nullxnull

23 Likes

Wow, couldn’t make it to the end.

1 Like