Biden beats trump

Fortunately the Floyd further refined this early tentative concept in the studio…

1 Like

Even with his show’s sophomoric humor (ex: once referring to guacamole as “a squawk of moldy”), Uncle Floyd had 1000X more class and dignity than Trump.

1 Like

I didn’t even bother bypassing the paywall. The headline was enough!

There was another one elsewhere about that now the left should be less preachy. (Yes, be nice Republican Lite drones.)

7 Likes

Uh, shine on…

2 Likes

I heard he’s at the golf course again today (because of course he is).

Maybe he will just stay there.

9 Likes

I’m so thankful that Rush Limbaugh lived to see this moment.

33 Likes

af98c-this

35 Likes
23 Likes

42 Likes

I’ve been waiting for 4+ years for the taco trucks I was promised. Where are they already?

17 Likes

The WH needs to be thoroughly decontaminated before Biden and his administration take over. Oh… and that also means ridding the place of covid-19.

16 Likes
22 Likes

In any future movie, I hope to see a few dildoes laid down around the podium. Artistic license.

11 Likes

Is that a Maple because I want to tap that.

10 Likes

There’s a big one standing behind the podium but I’m pretty sure it’s never been responsible for causing an orgasm.

13 Likes

That Drudge Report headline was not accompanied by two red flashing siren emojis so I am going to need to see something more official before I start celebrating a Biden win.

4 Likes

More on that here:

7 Likes

There should be dong-copters.

Isn’t it rich?
Are we a pair?
Me here at last on the ground,
You in mid-air,
Where are the dongs?

6 Likes

If this is true, that they booked the wrong Four Seasons, that is the Trumpiest Trump happening that ever Trumping Trumped!

22 Likes

Like the tree surgeon in the old limerick? :laughing:

3 Likes