Biden drops out of the race for President

Also their literary agents.
/Snark

2 Likes

I am not happy with this outcome. I am especially not happy with how it happened. But it happened, so all I can do now is throw my full support behind Harris.

So, that’s what I’ll do.

15 Likes

And it’s something jerks have said in this thread. :rage:

8 Likes

That PE story is on fire!

The same cannot be said about Trump, a draft dodger, failed businessman and reality TV show host who has denigrated America, stoked racial divisions, lined his pockets, and sided with dictators.

8 Likes

Here’s to Kamala Harris. May she defeat those racist nazi scumbags.

24 Likes

Happy Hour Party GIF by Two Lane Brewing

18 Likes

That would be a nice way to end on a high note.

2 Likes

I mean, without Nixon, there’s no Reagan, and without Reagan, there’s no Trump.

9 Likes

17 Likes

I will literally vote for an unnamed, old, desiccated dog turd in my girlfriend’s yard before even considering voting for the old, desiccated, orange dog turd that is the Republican candidate in this presidential election. Hopefully, the Dems can put someone better than an old dog turd in the back yard forward. Kamala would be a lovely option.

14 Likes

wut?

28 Likes

yeah. nothing in the constitution about how parties choose their nominee.

eta:

yay?

( maybe biden has been hated on so long, they couldn’t choose him? but the never ■■■■■ do want… someone. )

8 Likes

Biden was getting a lot of support from the Lincoln Project and Meidas Touch folks, but no surprise, as frog-and-the-scorpion as they probably are, they are ride-or-die anti-T****. They would definitely support a desiccated dog turd over T****.

9 Likes
19 Likes

I’m sorry… Are literary agents the real villains in the world? Maybe we shouldn’t be casting entire careers as evil? :woman_shrugging:

Also, literary agents help books to emerge… is that evil?

3 Likes

Angry Fuck Me GIF
When did Lessing and Carville become indistinguishable?

Biden stepped out. Harris is the nominee. She’s the only one in the race primary voters voted for.

14 Likes

Actual radicals see her as a cop with a history of transphobia. Not that it will stop Trump, he hasn’t thought of a lie that he would’t tell.

21 Likes

That’s not surprising. The liberal side of the party never wanted Biden to be the nominee in 2020, he was way too moderate for them.

1 Like

Kamala Harris Judging You GIF by Saturday Night Live

10 Likes