Biden drops out of the race for President

Second that!

2 Likes

No they don’t deserve it and it sucks.

2 Likes

I would love that. A Black woman and a gay man. The circuit breakers in MAGA brains would explode. I would worry about the intersection hate that would generate, though. But at this point, I’m not certain it would mayter in any real way. Most racists and homophobes have already put on red hats by now.

20 Likes

38 Likes

like Humphrey, Mondale and Gore?

3 Likes

And so it begins.

This is why I think Biden needs to step down now. I don’t care if the GOP agrees with me either. Let us agree then! Bipartisanship ftw!

Let her show us that she can carry on the work and get the shock of calling her or anyone “Madam President” over with.

The Harris team needs to get ahead of it and it all as soon as possible. I believe there is actually a chance even people like Mike Johnson see clearly what a disaster an actual TRUMP presidency would be for republicans.

5 Likes

My Governor, not an ahole…

“President Biden is a great public servant who knows better than anyone what it takes to defeat Donald Trump. His remarkable work to lower prescription drug costs, fix the damn roads, bring supply chains home, address climate change, and ensure America’s global leadership over decades will go down in history,” Whitmer said in a statement. “My job in this election will remain the same: doing everything I can to elect Democrats and stop Donald Trump, a convicted felon whose agenda of raising families’ costs, banning abortion nationwide, and abusing the power of the White House to settle his own scores is completely wrong for Michigan.”

25 Likes

Kamala Harris Help Is On The Way GIF

19 Likes

For the sake of the actual, genuine living fuck! :grimacing::grimacing::grimacing::grimacing: 45 is like a geyser of shit and lies; or as his wives call him, “Old Unfaithful”.

9 Likes

Being as I got a UK general election early literally for my birthday, I’m hoping something else exciting like Trump having a heart attack or a stroke happens. Can you imagine the Maga infighting?? Harris Vs. ‘Weasels Fighting In A Sack’ would be quite the election. It could happen. I’m feeling lucky.

22 Likes

Diapers on ALL his cheeks now.

10 Likes

> …the country was mired in an unpopular war in Vietnam that was blamed on Democrats, and Humphrey was very much a compromise candidate that didn’t capture anybody’s imagination.

Trump will blame what happens in Ukraine and Israel on the Democrats. Americans are isolationists so they’ll be on Trump’s side of appeasing Putin and expulsion of Palestinians from Gaza (which America considers its territory).
The Dems might go with a compromised candidate, we’ll know soon enough.

4 Likes

… actual video of Peter Thiel

Make It Rain Money GIF

9 Likes

Pritzker is needed in Illinois – like Whitmer, he’s mentioned as being on the VP potential list – but he also gave gracious and fact-filed support to Biden’s career and decision:

12 Likes

The Brits are weighing in:

15 Likes

TFG is already blaming these conflicts on Biden…

Edited to change “events” to “conflicts”

9 Likes

He’s not even a Dem anymore. He left.

Go Matthew Broderick GIF

19 Likes

It’s gonna be a long night if he doesn’t find something bright and shiny to distract him.

I like the first one, maybe the question should be does anyone believe trump was hit by a bullet?

Does anybody really believe that Crooked Joe had Covid?

So, we are forced to spend time and money on fighting Crooked Joe Biden, he polls badly after having a terrible debate, and quits the race. Now we have to start all over again. Shouldn’t the Republican Party be reimbursed for fraud in that everybody around Joe, including his doctors and the Fake News Media, knew he was not capable of running for, or being, President? Just askin’?

My debate with Crooked Joe Biden, the Worst President in the history of the United States, was slated to be broadcast on Fake News ABC, the home of George Slopadopolus, sometime in September. Now that Joe has, not surprisingly, has quit the race, I think the Debate, with whomever the Radical Left Democrats choose, should be held on FoxNews, rather than very biased ABC. Thank you! DJT

14 Likes

Ugh. Talk about acting all slopadopolus. What a graceless pig.

12 Likes

Happy Married At First Sight GIF by Lifetime

8 Likes