Biden elected president

I prefer a perp walk myself, but whatever works!

16 Likes

Sure they can. If not there wouldn’t have been any state calls on election night.

Right?

And even if you’re voting Republican for reasons other than Fear of Dark People, you’re still overlooking a huge plank in the Republican platform. That in itself is fucking racist.

26 Likes

Let the healing/social security cuts in the name of bipartisan shared sacrifice begin

1 Like

200 (1)

9 Likes

in an orange jumpsuit to the DC jail…

9 Likes

I’ve been trying to wrap my head around this for years and finally did a couple days ago. Could have been a stereoypical run in with the inlaws, but my wife signaled me to keep quiet. Election was over, so nothing to be gained by antagonizing them. So I just listened.

It was like bizarro world. Liberals were, to borrow from you, “NOT ‘good people’. They are tribalist, racist and openly violent at worst, or uncaring and happy to let violent racists do their dirty work for them at best.” They rail against Biden and Democrats the way you might against Trump and Republicans.

And they 100% believe it. It’s bizarre.

I’m not going to defend them. But for FFS, don’t make things worse. Responses like yours only reinforce their bubble. That all liberals care about is destroying America. It makes my job of trying to pop their bubble all the harder.

Oh and I wear Izod and Ralph Lauren sometimes because we shop at thrift stores. I’m not going to pass up a $2 shirt because of your hangups. And Y’all isn’t political, it’s regional. Don’t be a bigot and judge people by their clothes or speech. Don’t be what you hate.

19 Likes

Fantastic! In two months, when we start the next (at least) two years of being unable to accomplish anything positive due to Republican obstruction in the Senate, I won’t have to see Trump’s stupid fucking face any more. Just Mitch McConnell and Lindsey Graham’s.

It’s not what I wanted, but God will I take it.

6 Likes

I want to know once and for all if his face or an orange jumpsuit is oranger.

9 Likes

By all means, celebrate.

I was only pointing out that factually Biden has not yet been elected president. Even if he wins the vote, he simply won’t be in office until January. In this day and age, who knows what will happen between now and then.

No blanket here, just waitin’ for them chickens to actually be hatched.

2 Likes

Yeah even though several of these races are close the race still isn’t “a few hundred votes in Florida” close.

10 Likes
5 Likes

Georgia have confirmed there will be a recount. This was to be expected with the tiny margin in favour of Biden.

Still, I think Georgia looks good in blue.

21 Likes

Georgia doesn’t have automatic recounts. One of the campaigns has to request one, and with PA and NV making GA moot, why would they? Sure, the Trumpers will probably say they’re requesting a recount today, but will they follow through with the official request in a month? No.

2 Likes

Georgia have confirmed there will be a recount.

Come on Pennsylvania!

16 Likes

:thinking: :rofl:

29 Likes

the campaign managed to grift a little more loot from the suckers so why not spend it?

9 Likes

From the Guardian:

Brad Raffensperger, Georgia’s secretary of state, has confirmed there will be a recount in the state.

“There will be a recount in Georgia,” Raffensberger said in Atlanta, promising transparency in the process.

Given how close the presidential race is in Georgia, it was expected that the state would conduct a recount.

As of now, Joe Biden leads Donald Trump by just 1,579 votes in Georgia, representing a virtual tie.

16 Likes

My heart goes out to those pooor vote counters…

7 Likes

Republicans having emotions in front of podiums today does not change the laws. In Georgia, one of the campaigns has to formally request a recount. And tweets don’t count.

1 Like