Birds Aren't Real group holds rally in Springfield, Missouri

It’s the heights of delusion to think that birds have been killed and swapped with artificial ones.

Birds have never been real

5 Likes

I feel like the group is really missing an opportunity by NOT calling birds, “boids”.

It’s funny, it ties in to the robot theme, it’s an easy enough term to use in mixed company to identify who’s a believer and who isn’t. I mean… c’mon folks. This is like, day one marketing for your conspiracy.

12 Likes

I think you mean Crisis Quacktors

9 Likes

I always had my doubts that this was actually a crow after all

10 Likes

Don’t be a loon.

8 Likes

Welcome to the Great Epistemological Crisis of the 21st Century.

2 Likes

Well spotted, but there is more:

obviously those guys at Festo have their fingers in a multitude of animaloid-spy pies.
And the penguins garnered a quote from William Gibson in one of his novels, even.
And in his books surveillance is one of the main themes.
And my brain is melting now…

5 Likes

18th century (Phantom time hypothesis - Wikipedia)

2 Likes

We speak the same language.
The thought of a murmuration of these autonomous ornithopters is hilarious to me.

4 Likes

now there’s a face that could grind a chicken’s beak into dust and then serve it to you as “breading”

6 Likes

Sort of, maybe. There have always been flat-earthers, but there were/are also groups adopting that position non-seriously. Hard to tell whether they ended up inspiring people to become flat-earthers, or if they would have ended up like that anyways.

2 Likes

gene wilder comedy GIF

1 Like

giphy (8)

4 Likes

The concept that all birds are not real is ridiculous. I can see how people could get confused, but it’s actually Breads that are not real.

Breads are the shadows of fifth dimensional yeast beings, cast upon our puny three dimensions with no more thought to our plight, than we would give to a vanishingly small infinite line segment.

I like the Rye shadow the best.

6 Likes

Half the people at the Birds Aren’t Real rallies are just young guys hoping to meet chicks.

11 Likes

“Thoity poiple boids
A sittin’ onna coib
A choipin’ anna boipin’
Anna eatin’ doity woims.”

6 Likes

That’s a lot of white people. I guess that’s not surprising.

ohhh I want really badly to attend this this rally in a black suit with dark glasses and one of those ear coil things as well as three or four big garbage bags of bread crusts .

then maybe after the bags are empty follow one of the pigeons around with a radio controlled car remote and pretend to pilot it.

5 Likes

You keep on believing that. It makes the conquest of bread so much easier.

4 Likes