Black students say Donald Trump had them removed before his speech

Hey don’t ruin it… If one person starts doing it then we all can! That’s why I did it!!!11

Think of the savings when Trump wins and we all start calling them that anyway as it becomes more and more accurate!

Think of the efficiency and savings!

1 Like

Welp, time to milk blood from the stone that is the alter of Saint Regan.

God i’m starting to wonder when america became a parody of itself.

4 Likes

In Louisville, a black woman was forcibly shoved out of a Trump rally.

6 Likes

has gone viral sparking outrage on social media.

Behold. The new Journalism!

2 Likes

I sometimes think we did that during the shrub years.

4 Likes

Freedom Fries. Bush serving fake turkey in Iraq. Ashcroft’s “Let the Eagle Soar.” Loyalty oaths for rally attendance. Warrantless wiretaps. The Axis of Evil. The guy Dick Cheney shot in the face apologizing to Cheney. Anything Alberto Gonzales did or said. It really was a parody.

9 Likes

Mission Accomplished! was one of my favourite/least favourite episodes!

2 Likes

“Heck of a job Brownie,” is another one, though like “Mission Accomplished” it’s so horrible it’s a bit past parody and into tragedy territory.

4 Likes

You’ll never believe who did the shoving.

2 Likes

I liked the Old Europe Rumsfeld invented.

Related:

One of Bush’s arguments in particular rubs Chirac the wrong way. War is inevitable, Bush says, because “prophecy is being fulfilled.” Dubya explicitly refers to Gog and Magog, evil empires from the Old Testament. This sends a chill down the French president’s spine. _Is this guy for real?_
4 Likes

Just FYI, Georgia cops are corroborating this story… And we’re not talking the (homophobic, but racially diverse) APD guys, either. These are Valdosta cops… Valdosta is pretty far away and pretty red.

So, I’m inclined to believe it.

7 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.