#BowlingGreenMassacre is Trump spokesliar Kellyanne Conway's latest 'alternative fact'

You mean Mel’s Diner?

Was Flo one of the victims, or did she tell them to kiss her grits?

14 Likes

The destruction of the moon was an inside job. #WheresMyMoon

10 Likes

Bowling Green sounds an awful lot like Columbine (if you say it really fast), so maybe it was all some sort of alliterative slip?

2 Likes

IT’S AN ALIEN CONSPIRACY! THE NAMEKIANS DID IT!

4 Likes

I just started also following FutureCNN, because they seem to have the most accurate notions about what’s going to happen:

No, a couple Iraqi citizens living there did get arrested - for things they did in Iraq. There was no accusation that they were even planning to do anything in the US. That real event is what was being used as the inspirational seed for a deliberate fiction about a massacre - this was no mistake.

27 Likes

This lie isn’t just Trump.

I guess McConnell will be “remembering” it too, before long.

23 Likes
29 Likes

Clearly the leftist media isn’t covering this to hide the fact that, while I’m sure some are nice people, most muslims are actually werewolves! #NoHowlingFromTheLeft

9 Likes

Talk about real infowars.

7 Likes

Amusingly the trumpsters view the media as taking potshots at him already.

Imagine if they actually grew teeth and a spine and remembered what it meant to be journalists.

13 Likes

Did you guys hear about this massacre in Bowling Green? Everyone’s talking about it!

12 Likes

I think accredited historians might be able to save us…

11 Likes

Visited Bowling Green once. Was disapppointed.

11 Likes

She serves at the (immense) pleasure of the President.

7 Likes

Donate, people!

18 Likes

I heard that there was never any investigation. Obama hushed it up. Not that he was involved, I’m not saying that.

9 Likes

Those liberal elite expert types? We don’t listen to them! They got them degrees and such, bunch of stuck up east coast snots.

7 Likes

People like me avoid watching Fox News, firstly because it’s like being stabbed in the eyes with stupid, and secondly because we’ve seen what happens to people who receive repeated exposure…

20 Likes

My take on Bowling Green: this is exactly the kind of fake news they wish to push, knowing that it will draw attention, people will focus on it in outrage and try to “prove” it didn’t happen, and/or spend time making jokes about it. Meanwhile, the real shit storm of this administration is quietly going on and barely getting a mention in the press. The change in ethics rules, for example, that remove transparency when doing business with foreign countries (that strange little 19.5% sale of a Russian company to an anonymous person comes to mind). This is how the circus works, distract you with bright colors and pick your pocket on the other end.

21 Likes

Naw. c’mon folks, the Bowling Green Massacre was totally real. I was wounded, and am now going to set up a gofundme for myself, I mean the victims. And if anyone is dumb enough to pay me, I will use the money to buy supplies to make more pussyhats

ETA: Gofundme has 12 fundraisers for the Bowling Green Massacre! LOL

14 Likes