Bread storage alignment chart

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2017/08/31/bread-storage-alignment-chart.html

6 Likes

I’m a monster…A MONSTER!!!

13 Likes

Where does reusing the tie and keeping the bread in the freezer fall on that chart?

14 Likes

This works out really well.

3 Likes

Chaotic good or Chaotic neutral here. I’m not too shocked.

4 Likes

What if there’s never any bread left to store?

Asking for a friend…

8 Likes

In my house the only thing a bread box is good for is growing mold, so that shifts it squarely in the chaotic direction.

7 Likes

Evil you say?

11 Likes

They left out the “Twist and Pull”. Twist the bag and then pull the untwisted loose part back down over the bread like a sock.

10 Likes

I have never in my life seen a bread box in use outside of a hotel’s continental breakfast.

11 Likes

…or a game of 20 questions.

17 Likes

You’re right, the primary use of a bread box is as a frame of reference.

9 Likes

It’s no wonder I’ve been doing it all wrong, again.

5 Likes

clothes pin?

7 Likes

This is the first chart that’s ever told me I’m lawful good. My partner makes most of our bread though, so there is no bag to begin with.

9 Likes

I’m not sure how I live with myself anymore.

2 Likes

I’m both Lawful Neutral and Lawful Chaotic, because I re-use the bag tie and then twist and tuck the excess bag under the loaf.

Wait, I’ve just realised. I’m actually an Engineer. I have a robust solution to the problem which has adequate compensation for possible failure modes, and requires no moral reasoning.

That’s the thing about us Engineers. We built the world that allows you to play with your bread, and yet our ways are ignored and therefore a mystery to most people.

And dammit, we like it that way! :wink:

15 Likes

If you need to store your bread in a plastic bag, you’ve already lost.

Paper or cloth bag, sourdough bread stored cut side down.

5 Likes

Oh, True Evil, I think.

4 Likes

Yea, I’m chaotic neutral, and he shoe fits.

1 Like