British PM to resign immediately to make way for Theresa May

That should reduce the domestic political cost of sticking it to the UK to more or less zero for continental leaders. Interesting move.

1 Like

And David Davis and Liam Fox back too.

It gets better and better.

Maybe you can help – what role does Chancellor play these days? How worried should I be about Hammond in that role?

+20 votes in the commons. 50 troops, Ownership of Canaervon castle. Can summon parliament given a suitable event card

4 Likes

Wow. Words are never enough…

It sounds so charming and collectable when you put it that way.

2 Likes

It’s from this game, which I haven’t played in years,

Holy crap, Kingmaker! I’ve never actually played that, but have seen it on board game collectors’ shelves many times. Very apt :slight_smile:

1 Like
3 Likes

Translate this action as ‘fuck you, world!’

The man deserves no place in government.

And why fire Osborne?!

Why wouldn’t you?

I assume that David Davis has been put into that Brexit job mostly to stop him loudly opposing May’s snooper’s charter from the backbenches.

(and, along with Fox, to strip Johnson of most of the power of being Foreign Sec).

1 Like

I hadn’t thought about it. They’re all so atrocious I’m kind of devil-you-know-ing.

And SS for exiting the EU?!

I swear, the U.K. Is going into NAFTA.

Preferably from a water cannon.

I take back any positive thing I ever said about May.

To his credit, Cameron did a pretty good job at his last PM Question Time. May’s first next week should be worth a watch. (Corbyn, I’m sad to say, seemed to think he was at a taping of the Shipping Forecast.)

you can even keep the abbreviation for the New Atlantic Financial Trickery Agreement!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.