British railway guard kicks racist off train

I was going to cite the unfortunate theory that so often, the only truly reliable master race members one can find to wed happen to be close cousins.

12 Likes

He’s going to have an excellent day at work on Monday.

26 Likes

That’s going to be an epic commute. :laughing:

17 Likes

As our train system is a partly privatised mess, here in the UK, in this (one) case we get to have our cake and eat it there:

The train companies are all (currently) private, not state owned, - as are the trains. (Sure, a lot of them are rented (!) but they’re still let by a private company (Seem needlessly convoluted yet? It will…)) so even if you assume free speech in the US sense, the trains are private property.

However there are still specific byelaws that aren’t just rules, but laws that apply just to the railways:

https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/railway-byelaws

…and breaking those is a straight criminal offence.

The PDF from that link (I’m not direct-linking people straight to a PDF download) is very straightforwardly written, and the described behaviour is a clear transgression of byelaws 4 and 6 (and possibly 5, but I may be reaching)

– I’m glad our baroque rules and arcane systems caught this scumbag bang-to-rights, for once, is what I’m saying. :grin:

24 Likes

It’s an extension of the spine.

5 Likes

I thought that did other things to the chin though!

1 Like

The usual Libertarian rant is that on a free-market-owned train, the owners can decide not to offer service to people who’ve violated the terms and conditions of carriage, and if that’s “Don’t be a rude drunk who’s upsetting other paying customers or you’re out the door and owe us for enforcement costs”, then those are the terms, though the ejectee might have some counterclaim if they didn’t stop the train before throwing him out.

7 Likes

Would you believe it?
He seems to have lapses in judgement.

16 Likes

Good Humans are standing up, and it’s going to become a daily habit.

16 Likes

They might all feel the same way.

“Pish tosh!”

5 Likes

Forgive my ignorance, but what the hell is “frozen peaches”?

4 Likes

It’s what you get when you Freeze a Peach.

Read it aloud and the penny will drop. :slight_smile:

10 Likes

Geez, now I feel stupid. It took several tries, because I was actually saying frozen peaches.

8 Likes

If it’s any help, It took me a while first time. Someone posted a frozen peach image, and I was all like “WTF is an iced peach? Like, peach sorbet or something?! What’s that go to do with anything!”

8 Likes

There comes a time when you just have to say, “I have had it with these mother-bothering racists on this mother-carrying train!”

29 Likes

9 Likes

But that’s just the thing – nobody stood up for her. That’s what disappoints me, she had to go get help from the guard herself.

Sometimes those Brits are just too damn reserved☹️

13 Likes

Typical libtard getting it all wrong. He’s thinking: “There’s someone I can menace.”

5 Likes

This photo needs to be the default illustration for every article on Nazis, fascists, white supremacists, etc.

7 Likes