Brunei has a new law: death by stoning for gay sex

Nope. Trump’s silence will be seen by his base’s gay-bashing/hating if-I-don’t-shit-on-gays-then-I-can’t-get-to-heaven supporters as an endorsement of Brunei’s law, and therefore will be interpreted as a not-yet-safe-to-say promise to mimic Brunei here in the US. This is why Trump loves tyrants: all he has to do is positively ejaculate all over them and then let his base fill in the blanks.

5 Likes

The real problem is, you can’t hide loving someone of same sex - it just shows when you’re with someone you love - but you can hide a sexual act between you and your partner as long as you appear heterosexual.

They are not stoning for gay sex; otherwise they would do the same for heterosexual couples who engage in marital sodomy. It’s just persecution against the gays, end of story.

2 Likes

Welcome to boing boing first off.

Second, I think you missed the sarcasm that was inherent in my post. I know exactly what it is about, I was sarcastically pointing out the hypocrisy. Please learn that not every post on the BBS will always have a “/s” on it. That some folks are just always snarky. If you are unsure I suggest reading previous comments or asking the individual instead of just assuming and then making a comment that seems to talk down to the person.

Enjoy your stay.

1 Like

The Sultan of Brunei sounds like a bit of a tool.

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.