Canada is Cool

This is “Planet Voronoi”, with the capitals as seeds for the diagram - a totally scientific method to mimize the US. Not exactly like your proposal, but I wanted to post the map : )

Strange Maps article.

1 Like

Sounds like you’re negiotiating the opposite of [Jesusland] (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jesusland_map).

6 Likes

Canada will never give up Florida!

2 Likes

aren’t you happy enough with burning down the white house?

3 Likes

Hold on now. That’s sort of like getting rid of California because you don’t like Orange County.

3 Likes

I’m thinking we should keep the southern states as a sort of DMZ, or badlands if you will between Canada and Mexico, at least at first. Cause Arizona? Really? I may have trouble getting people to say no to Texas, (some grudges won’t die) but I think I can convince them by pointing out it is in actuality full of Texans. I’ll get back to you.

1 Like

No! I am not!! Because no one under 35 remembers why the white house is white!!
Give us Wisconsin and its even!

1 Like

Okay, would you take Washington too?

Does Wisconsin have even? I thought it had cheese and Tommy Bartlett Thrill Shows?

EDITED: to remove redundancy

3 Likes

State? Sure we can add it to BC.
@OtherMichael - its on the great lakes! Thats all. (I also want Ohio!)

The State of Washington is fine. You’re on your own for DC - too many lobbyists have taken root there.

2 Likes

If we add Wisconsin to Québec, we will have an effective lock on cheese production. (Bwahahaha!)

2 Likes

I DO NOT UNDERSTAND THIS CRAZY MOON LANGUAGE YOU SPEAK.

I do not understand his moon language, I do not understand her moon language, and I do not understand its moon language.

It’s clear, now?

Pour une raison quelconque, Google translate manque «Canadien» dans sa liste des langues.

Let me out!

4 Likes

How about this - the US returns the Louisiana Purchase to France (if you look at the contract, it’s pretty clear that it’s null and void, they called the month of the agreement Thermidor). Texas is returned to Mexico where it belongs, because that’s only fair and reasonable.

The rest of the US surrenders to Canada. Canada would still have to deal with teaching Mississippi, Georgia, and most of Arizona about civilization, but really that wouldn’t be too hard. People in Austin would need to finally move to another State (now Province) like they’ve always been planning to and would be guaranteed asylum.

In return we’d be grateful, would accept parliamentary democracy, and would learn to be polite. Also we’d need to do one of those multi-language agreements like the Quebecois have to preserve Americanized spelling, since otherwise people would be confused about words like colour, etc. Also we’d have cooler looking money.

I think it’s a win-win.

Bieber would be required to live in French-America.

5 Likes

Let’s make it an annual event!
No, that was mean. Sorry.

2 Likes

Il faut chercher «joual». Google en manque quand même.

They beat us fair and square in 1812 with the combination of superior terrain, firepower and the horrors of poutine.

As I said, it can be sold back to Mexico. But I would provide for a long term lease on Willie Nelson and Austin.

Poutine is not a horror. It is a wonderful thing. Though not as amazing as Butter Tarts.

7 Likes

The best part about poutine is that it looks the same coming out as it does going in.

2 Likes