Car looks like orange meteor as gentleman speeds and crashes into 17 cars

Muthafuckas everywhere!

7 Likes

Oh, as a diabetic I’ll absolutely acknowledge that’s possible. (I keep a stash of glucose tablets in my car and pay attention when my monitor starts beeping even if I’m not feeling a blood sugar drop.) Still, going by the video if the driver did have a non-drinking related incident they were likely already speeding in a crowded area, so bad driving choices in either case. Yeah, I can think of additional scenarios to explain even that, but I just had my Occam’s razor sharpened, so still going to go with drunk.

4 Likes

That’s a whole lot of motherfuckers!

3 Likes

My son and I have been enjoying Forza Horizon 5 on the Xbox, and the graphics/realism are pretty good overall, but I am a little disappointed that the damage is so minimal when you smack a hypercar into something at 200mph. I think they’ve got deals with the car manufacturers that don’t allow them to do much more than slightly dent the sheet metal or crack some windows. But I see my 11 year old learning that a 200mph crash is just a fender-bender and worry a bit for the next generation of drivers.

(Then again, GTA from 15 years ago wasn’t that much different, I guess. You had to do a awful lot of damage before your car would explode.)

5 Likes

I like how the cops turn their sirens on after the car has finally skidded to a halt.

5 Likes

We only saw the finale, when the car was riding on the rims. It takes a lot of effort, or a spikebelt, to get in that state and keep going.

6 Likes

I liked, “I don’t know where the fuck that came from…”

7 Likes

My money’s on a both stop spikes, the driver blowing tires out from curb hopping, and driving it like they stole it.

1 Like

Back to the Future, drunk idiot edition. Needz moar jigawatz.
(-‸ლ)

7 Likes

He shouldn’t have turned on the “full self driving” mode.

8 Likes

He was trying to grind out some lockpicking tools before he arrived? :man_shrugging:

3 Likes

#mustangsinthewild

Hazard lights are an automatic feature. Been popular in Europe for a while.

1 Like
3 Likes

That’ll buff out.
That’ll buff out.
That’ll buff out.
That’ll buff out.
That’ll buff out.
That’ll buff out.
That’ll buff out.
That’ll buff out.
That’ll buff out.
That’ll buff out.
That’ll buff out.
That’ll buff out.
That’ll buff out.
That’ll buff out.
That’ll buff out.
That’ll buff out.
That’ll buff out.

12 Likes

I’m kind of surprise to have video footage of almost every event.
This one is quite stunning with perfect follow and zoom at the end.

2 Likes

One of the best running commentaries I’ve heard in ages! He’s not Al Swearingen from Deadwood, by any chance?

2 Likes

I think that last one needs a little Bondo, but it’ll be good.

4 Likes

I gather you changed your name from Will?

1 Like

Yes, but when someone says “just a little bondo”, it always turns out to be too much. /s

The important thing is to agree on a short, easy to remember safeword before anyone gets carried away.

2 Likes