Car looks like orange meteor as gentleman speeds and crashes into 17 cars

The “stoplight” system is universal in my circle. Individuals can use something else, of course, but I don’t know of any dungeon around me where if you say “red” and the action keeps happening a staff member won’t step in and make it stop.

1 Like

That’s a good system!

(I once saw two guys taking so long to agree on a word and getting so drunk in the process that in the end it was irrelevant. They seemed to enjoy their discussion very much, though.)

2 Likes

I do love that video :grin:

Me too. Got to have been the front right wheel of the car in question driven by the drunken motherfucker. The oil trail starts right there, so all subsequent damage was done on three wheels while pissing oil and suspension fluid over the road…

2 Likes

At first I thought it might be helicopter footage at the end of a long chase. Then I figured out the camera op must have been in a neighbouring condo, he probably heard the jackass approaching from a long way off so had time to set up for proper coverage.

Particularly love the heartfelt ‘what the fuck is this?’ at the end…

Blink 182 Reaction GIF

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.