Charges dismissed for cop who paralyzed innocent grandfather on a stroll

4 Likes

``

5 Likes

Alternate headline: “Unaccountable paramilitary racist death squads continue their reign of terror as a failing nation slides further into corrupt authoritarianism”.

10 Likes

You’ve sort of reminded me of family who dismiss both the thought of Instagramming (Snap, et al) their food, and of including spice and large vegetable (or say, whole grain) contingency in same. Sort of consistent, sort of requiring me to bring my own bottles of mandatory condiments.

This. Eat. Then words come.

7 Likes

Absolutely must prep civil suits and other ‘walking papers’ before visiting Alabama. Call political and police precincts to test function of 'Bama Lawful Order >> Angelino translation app. Also, perfect dodge (x12) of Sidling Wrestlecop Twins necessary at Jinja.

12 Likes

I’m sniffing around you and I detect no soul! What did you get for it?

Read the rest of the thread, and his post history.

He was being sarcastic.

3 Likes

How the hell would I know that? Geezus, don’t use irony unless you’ve got some experience doing it.

No, actually don’t use irony at all.

By being a community member who pays attention to the prolific posters.

5 Likes

Ah, I should study the works of ActionAbe. Thanks for the tip.

2 Likes

Oh you and your sarcastic unicorns!

That’s the One Punch Man of unicorns.

1 Like

Skimming the rest of the thread would have been sufficient. Or even the first 20 posts or so.

5 Likes

This is important to regular old Americans traveling abroad. After all, someone who knows three languages is called a tri-linguist, someone who knows two is called a a bi-linguist, and someone who knows one language is called an American. Better brush up on the language of the country you’re visiting now that we’ve destroyed the ‘but i don’t know the language well’ defense.

1 Like

Damn. Cut to the bone, whydoncha?

7 Likes

You didn’t ask me if I meant what I said when I was complaining about facetiousness. Why did you just assume that I wasn’t being facetious about facetiousness? I mean, wasn’t it obvious in context that I was being facetious? Why do you make these a priori assumptions? Where is your prudency?

Edit: Apparently continuing a thread of thought presented by someone will cause said someone to flag you for being off topic.

1 Like

Dana Carvey GIF in ten…nine…seven…eight…

3 Likes

In the present context of Abe’s comment, the intact grammar and lack of ‘kool aid’ or ‘libtard’ references are dead giveaways.

4 Likes

Accountability is essential everywhere in life.

We expect more from our children than our police (and will even try them as adults when they kill).

This cop should never, ever be in a position of responsibility again, and certainly not armed and walking the streets.

6 Likes

Winky, indeed.

If only that were true, but they are perfectly capable of de-escalation, if the suspect is white. This is about racism first and foremost.

2 Likes