Charity roast trainwreck: Donald Trump booed at Catholic dinner

A response tweet from your link:

So wait, is every poll saying you won or is the media biased? PICK A LANE PUSSY GRABBER!

10 Likes

I was actually referring to this chap

but thanks for the “penguin island” reference.

7 Likes

I noticed that after the first debate, that she stuck around after and shook hands, while he and his family almost immediately went back stage. He mingled in the 2nd and 3rd debates, but he didn’t look entirely comfortable doing so, while the Clinton family was obviously more into it.

7 Likes

Hey @beschizza, just wondering. Can you post the entire vid, not just the heavily edited one?

That would be cool.

http://www.npr.org/sections/krulwich/2012/05/04/152011840/who-killed-mens-hats-think-of-a-three-letter-word-beginning-with-i

not ‘J’. ‘I’

9 Likes

I was let down he missed an easy joke.

He claimed Hillary would make him ambassador to Iraq or Afghanistan to get rid of him.he missed the free joke,… Not Libya?

I don’t even blame Hillary for Benghazi, but for a man that does - to miss such low hanging fruit is… disappointing.

10 Likes

I wonder, if hats ever come back into fashion, will hipsters have to go hatless?

Personally, I want capes to come back into fashion. A society without capes is never fully dressed!

9 Likes

7 Likes

although it may have been the 1970s speaking.

13 Likes

If her head was in frame, she’d be a whole person.

2 Likes

Since it’s got a collar, isn’t that a cloak?

1 Like

Sigh. You are correct, sir

9 Likes

Well, the above is clearly neither a cloak nor a cape. My guess is that it’s a symbiote caught in the act of bonding with its host.

10 Likes

Even better: at a point, he says “Hillary isn’t laughing as much as the rest of us”. He actually expected people to be laughing at his shallow bully jokes at that point, instead of booing him and looking very uncomforted. Actually, the only person laughing at that point is Hillary. Total fail.

12 Likes

For a guy who gets himself in so much trouble for going off script he sure doesn’t have much of a knack for improv.

16 Likes

You presume that Trump knows that Benghazi is in Libya.

10 Likes

My dog chewed that up. (Along with Hoth-attired Han, X-wing Luke, some crayons, AA batteries, an A-83 rocket engine…)

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.