Charlottesville: Brave Students Protest Nazi Rally

So that’s where that’s from. Thanks!

2 Likes

From the PSA:

I’m working on my biggest diet guide ever, which I think will help the overweight and skinny alike, even if they’ve minimal time for exercise.

I’m curious about the White Pride Diet Guide. Can Nazis eat Mexican, Italian, Japanese, Pakistani, or Indian food, or is it just white tuna and Wonder Bread? Is Vichy-French food okay? Protip to the gölfshirts: you’re not gonna get the ladies if you only take them for burgers. Variety is the spice of life, baby!

Also, the fashion manifesto is a must-read. It’s sort of a Totally Not Queer Eye For The Nazi Guy.

1 Like

Humans don’t have alpha-beta social patterns. Dogs and baboons do.

5 Likes

I’m using these fuckwad’s own rhetoric to point out how lame they are.

4 Likes

I know, but even third-hand that nonsense is annoying. Amazingly, those idiots always imagine themselves at the top of the new order. To them: “Hey buddy, have you looked the mirror? Really?”

5 Likes

Not to mention this guy:

5 Likes

I wonder what the real Chad Nationalists think of them

2 Likes

I did read an article some where where some guy with White Nationalist ties opened up a gym and is into that whole thing of extreme, hardcore training.

Let me find it… and link below.

But yes, not only are many of them rather… slovenly, but many more are… not ideal specimens of humans. Now normally, I wouldn’t point out you have no chin, or your face proportions are off, or you either look like a skeleton in a tight bag of skin or the Stay Puff Marshmallow Man, or that your head has an odd shape - but if you’re in a group who some how thinks your genetics are superior, I think it’s fair to point that out.

Gym article

If you dare enter their site:
https://www.vengeance.me/

Great, not only are these guys neo-Nazis, they are also apparently red pillers, too.

3 Likes

23 posts were merged into an existing topic: Freeze Peach :peach:

They always were.

Redpillers, Neoreactionaries, MRAs, Sad/Rabid Puppies, Elevatorgate, Gamergoobers, VD, Moldbug, etc.

It’s all the same mob. The rise of American fascism has been very visible online for about a decade now.

14 Likes

That sounds just like the defence that an orangeman (no, not the one in the White House) gave when he drove his car into a Irish republican protest.

He was still found guilty

6 Likes

So confused for a minute. I thought Orangemen were Syracuse Alumni.

2 Likes

For the most part I support the ACLU’s mission (to the extent of a modest annual donation), but they’re quite capable of royal cock-ups and this isn’t their first by any means. And frankly, if any group should be open to scathing criticism, it’s the ACLU.

3 Likes
7 Likes

I don’t know much about Syracuse Alumni, but I doubt they wear bowler hats while marching down the road for King Billy.

8 Likes

No, but they are the Orangemen/Orangewomen. Well they were, now they are just “Orange”

Their team name is literally a color and their mascot is now literally an orange.

Fun fact - my dad graduated from the Syracuse School of Forestry, that is how I know this.

1 Like

I don’t feel very good about Hood today.

From http://www.english.illinois.edu/maps/scw/knox.htm

9 Likes