Charlottesville: Brave Students Protest Nazi Rally

1 Like
7 Likes

Wait—“the Zionists are expanding what Hitler did wrong so he looks like the most evil man alive?”

Guys, I’m not sure this Nazi motherfucker even realizes Adolph Hitler is dead.

7 Likes

2 Likes

Not sure if posted already but,

In DC:

Charlottesville Candlelight Vigil

Pennsylvania Ave NW, Washington, DC 20500, United States
Washington, DC 20002
When: Sunday, August 13, 8:30 PM
Come stand in solidarity with University of Virginia student protesters. Come show support for the victims in Charlottesville. Come unite in opposition to the forces of bigotry and hate. There are more of us than them. This is a PEACEFUL VIGIL. Bring signs and candles.

Link to event information: https://www.facebook.com/events/140579766533998/

8 Likes

NO TIKI FOR NAZIS!

Tiki brand denounces use of torches by white supremacists.

15 Likes

I wish they’d all just relax and get normal at the luau.

3 Likes

Leave it to white supremacists to ruin something as fun as a backyard party accessory. It’s bad enough that I can’t wear khakis to work anymore without feeling like an asshole. What are they going to ruin next? Ice cream?

8 Likes

I’ll admit to slight relief that their fashion choices are almost diametrically opposed to my own. Sympathies for the khaki and white polo set.

I suspect second-hand stores will be see an uptick in khaki and white polo donations in coming weeks.

5 Likes

Sorry.

2915619F00000578-0-image-a-60_1432648316213

Well, it’s just the cone.

6 Likes

Apparently the look is called (and I am not making this up) “Chad Nationalism,” and is intended to “make girls want to be our groupies.”

Won’t someone think of the Best Buy and Geek Squad employees?

7 Likes

10 Likes

Holy shit, Stormfront is a scheme to sell fad diets! /s

2 Likes

6 Likes

Omg, that’s such a beta male thing to say.

If they really were as alpha as they keep telling themselves, they wouldn’t need to try so hard at convincing themselves.

3 Likes

Apparently that white supremacist fashion primer left out the part on how to find pants that fit correctly. I guess the good news is that their chances of reproducing one day will be diminished by all those constricted, smartphone-irradiated groins.

4 Likes

“Every girl on the planet wants your dick now.”

theon-dick-in-a-box

8 Likes

New job allows me to dress like a slob. If they switch to Star Wars/KMFDM/Pop Culture Tshirts and Jeans/cargo shorts then I am screwed.

3 Likes

Every girl on the planet wants your dick now.

We didn’t say anything about the person it is attached to though.

16 Likes

So in a bit of irony, this US War Department from 1947 PSA film is still relevant 70 years later. Who would have expected 1940s War Department to be the voice of reason?

So what drugs are they taking to be that delusional?

7 Likes