Chemtrail activists want Marriott hotels to remove wall art

Don’t you know? It’s a conspiracy perpetrated by the gay elite to recruit your children.

24 Likes

Listening to that guy urging me to believe his batshit horseshit, I get a feeling like, you know, I would actually rather be worrying about that stuff than the all the terrifying real-life things I worry about now. It sounds oddly soothing

8 Likes

You know what, Stuart? I like you. You’re not like the other people here in the trailer park.

15 Likes

The stupid it burns…

2 Likes

It’s worse on Kauai, where people are building walls to keep out the crazies.
However, I see MACC has its own Chemtrail exhibit.

2 Likes

Well have you tested this hypothesis? Lets see the raw data, hmmm? And exactly who do you work for? The NIH?

2 Likes

25 Likes

Please, please tell me the video you posted was intended to be satire. I mean I know there are a lot of flat out stupid people in the world … and I try to hesitate before calling someone stupid, but dear Gods that’s at the level where I wish there really was something in the water supply. At least then perhaps we could explain this kind of belief.

(And if this truly is your mother, I’m sorry to insult her, but … well … even if it was my own mother, I’d still think she was stupid.)

3 Likes

Citation needed. I did some very light checking (because this is the second least interesting conspiracy theory I’ve ever heard of) … and I don’t see any reason to think it’s satire.

2 Likes

I’d tell you, but then I’d have to erase your memory and implant a tracking beacon/listening bug in your skull (not necessarily in that order), and that just gets all kinds of messy.

1 Like

hmm, do you think it would fit?

7 Likes

This chemtrails video is better.

1 Like

If you remove enough brain matter… :slight_smile:

3 Likes
3 Likes

Awww! They’re mad at lines!

runs over to chemtrail believer, whispers in their ear

“I think they’ve genetically engineered grass to make chemicals too! Beware the fog! And anything blurry!”

This is fun!

6 Likes

Nice try. You really should put a piece of tape over your webcam.

5 Likes

I mean, you only use 50% of your brain right? You could scoop out all kinds of room for cool gadgets :wink:

2 Likes

22 Likes

Wait, there’s a gay elite?

And I’ve just been hanging out with regular gays? F THEM! Figures nobody would tell me about the elites.
(though there was one guy who I will nickname “Fishnet Bear” that I saw at SF Pride this past weekend that I suspect may have been an “elite”.)

14 Likes

I’m happy to have helped you to see the light #truth #nwo

2 Likes