Chemtrail activists want Marriott hotels to remove wall art

Wait! Are these gay reptilian elites? (he says donning his tinfoil hat…)

5 Likes

Here’s one in its natural form

15 Likes

You mean you wouldn’t appreciate this soothing piece after a strenuous day of business meetings?

11 Likes

Looks like a troupe of clowns had an ipecac drinking contest…

9 Likes

Of course there is! Look at some of the leaders of the major political parties in Scotland.

It’s great. We’re taking over the world.

4 Likes

Still using the old RT-104s? You should req a batch of the LTN-22s. Stick a bitty patch on any exposed skin, and they migrate. Can be planted with a handshake!

1 Like

It’s a bit of a tough one. See, I was going to move into a house under a busy flightpath near an airport, but Mrs Bis pointed out that the 'hood was dustier and grimier than neighbouring areas.

If it’s good enough for Prince, it’s good enough for me.

Down with chemtrails.

Well there goes Marriott’s contract for the 2016 Aluminum Foil Marketing Convention…
http://www.aluminium-messe.com/aluminium_2016_1.html?sprache=englisch

2 Likes

Someone send them a pallet of aspirin cos that level of stupid must hurt.

9 Likes

I always think of this sort of thing as American, but is it unique to America (and its hat, Canada)?

Sorry, Canada doesn’t know anything about America’s hats (other than they seem to be tinfoil…). :wink:

3 Likes

Facebook chat of someone with the German government account

guy: WHAT IS IT WITH CHEMTRAILS?
gov: NOTHING
guy: how nothing?
guy: thanks for the fast reply
guy: but what does nothing mean? that today will not be sprayed?

“nix” is an informal variant of “nichts”, gives an even better hint what the person behind the government account thought of the question

7 Likes

Maybe we’re made of tinfoil

1 Like

Crazy knows no national borders?

3 Likes

Sadly it does not… maybe it is a conspiracy?

2 Likes

I have in-laws who, in full faith, believe American patriots are being held in FEMA camps (every natural disaster is exploited to round up dissenters). Here they are forced to manufacture U.S. military uniforms for European NATO soldiers for when the government enacts Marshall [sic] law and needs a police force willing to execute Americans (insert obvious comment about watching the news). It’s why the military switched from 30-06 rounds to 5.56, so there wouldn’t be hiccups in the supply chain.

On chemtrails they don’t profess to know, but are “just asking the question.”

They’re preppers building the family compound in the Caribbean. We all live in Florida. They don’t have a boat for the SHTF moment, and none seem to have noticed this; guess they’ll take the first flight out when the jack boots come, and hope the “natives” they’ve heaped scorn upon haven’t taken up residence in their stronghold.

They are a clannish, insulated family who actively punish members who question the patriarch or seek outside relationships. My sibling marrying in caused a four year expulsion for their spouse. It was only the emotional need for contact with Spouse’s siblings that spurred acts of contrition to gain readmittance. To this day Sibling and Spouse endure what I would call abusive behavior.

They insist they are persecuted as Christians (Primitive Baptists). The rare inter-family interactions sure are a hoot.

Whew, it sure feels good to tell that to somebody.

19 Likes

…and I thought our Imperial Germans movement is the top of the craziness…

this sounds horrible! I hope you can still maintain a (more or less healthy) relationship with your sibling

3 Likes

Thank you, and I do. Certain topics are completely off limits. After realizing direct confrontation was pointless and damaging, I have quietly and (I hope) non-judgmentally expressed my concerns and willingness to listen. That was quite a stretch for me, as I usually view tension and confrontation as tools that have their proper uses.

6 Likes

From now on it’s Marriot all the way.
I’ll feel much safer knowing there’s now less chance of having a conspiracy nut next door.

5 Likes