Church elder tried to pay for Grindr sex with Arby's card, say police

Should this now be the default assumption about these folks. He is a pastor at the local evangelical mega church. Oh is he single? My friend Rob just broke it off with his long time boyfriend and would love to meet new men.

1 Like

I hear Subway let’s you Have It Your Way, so, maybe?

11 Likes

Would he have had more luck on Organ Grindr?

5 Likes

Taco Bell apparently used to tell people to “Think Outside The Bun”? Was this a call for non-penetrative sex?

13 Likes

In the interests of food hygiene best we never ask.

12 Likes

Are we sure it wasn’t from that submarine sandwich shop down the street from Arby’s?

I hear their grindrs are tha bomb.

2 Likes

Weelp…

• He’s a hypocrite, but that’s not a crime.
  • Gay or bi, nope.
  • Hitting on students to the point of harassment complaints. Okay, that’s wrong and probably against his employment rules.
  • Offering to pay for sex, a misdemeanor in that jurisdiction.
  • Rating: Meh.

In Canada, prostitution is mostly, sort of legal, except when it isn’t, maybe. I don’t know if this video is up to date, but … Lego sex!

5 Likes

“Sir, this is a gloryhole.”

6 Likes

Arby’s has the meats

2 Likes

I’ll pray for him. Ha Ha Ha [laughing like Satan].

5 Likes

12 Likes

“Well, yes, but it’s a gloryhole in an Arby’s bathroom, so I just thought… erm… I mean, golly gee, sweet baby Jesus be praised! How did that slip out of my pocket? It must be this wide stance of mine — my wallet practically flies open if I so much as think about approaching a public toilet.”

4 Likes

“Mr. Barry Cole Poyner, 57, of Kirksville, Missouri, was charged with a class B misdemeanor count of patronizing prostitution”

I’ll say it’s pretty f-ing patronizing if all he’s offering is Arby’s…

9 Likes

Maybe he’s looking for someone who gets off on humiliation.

10 Likes

“Sir, this is not an Arby’s.”

That seems like a pretty good defense against the prostitution charges - that he wasn’t actually offering anything of value in exchange for sex.

Though I also question him framing it as a “sugar daddy” situation, if all he was offering was gas money and maybe an Arby’s card…

3 Likes

Or maybe he’s into… crap, it was on the tip of my tongue, what’s that form of jazz where they just sing unintelligibly in a sort of loungy beatbox sort of way?

5 Likes

Have it Your Way is BK’s tagline.
And if you’re paying with BK cards, he’d better have an Impossible Whopper TM.

3 Likes

Subway was “Eat Fresh”. Oh well, still funny.

5 Likes

And really, who’s evening is truly complete without some meat in the seat?

3 Likes

Taco Bell. The frottage of food.

4 Likes