Classified documents found in Trump's storage unit

Simple typo. They actually meant to say that his storage unit was full of “s-words.”

11 Likes

Honestly, him trying to steal some confederate swords wouldn’t surprise me in the slightest

5 Likes

6 Likes

“i’ll take ‘swords’ for 200, trebek”

8 Likes

I dunno . Yours and @RickMycroft 's storage units might…

Actually I was wrong… You’re off the hook @brainspore. I got confused @FGD135 is the one with the secret lukewarm fusion project

2 Likes

The stuff that actually belongs to him may be sold on ebay to cover legal expenses.

5 Likes

He already has one!

Oh wait, that’s a parody. But there is also a real one:

https://www.trumplibrary.gov/

9 Likes

Previously, the Secret Service wouldn’t allow Sikhs to wear their daggers around the Pope, and Barack Obama didn’t meet with any members of the Oak Creek, WI temple after the 2012 mass shooting (but Michelle went). So, I’m guessing these would be incredibly cheap swords.

I needed that.

4 Likes

GIF by Giphy QA

14 Likes

All paid for from generous withdrawals from the Trump Foundation

4 Likes

I mean, I guess it’s “real” in the sense that it has a website but they haven’t announced any plans for a physical location so far. There’s been speculation that a couple floors of Trump Tower could be set aside for the task but that seems unlikely considering how much Trump and New York hate each other these days.

1 Like

I would be rather surprised if the Shiatgibbon ever has a library, he’s too lazy and cheap to bother getting one put together.

3 Likes

I always pictured it as a museum just like the one old Biff had in BTTF2:

9 Likes

15 Likes

:confused:

3 Likes

We all knew that’s the way it was going, though, right? At some point they were going to have to work their way up to Elgin marbles or nukes.

Storage Wars

10 Likes

Gifts to the President of the United States actually belong to the U.S. Government, don’t they? Gifts to him personally while in office would be considered bribes, especially if they came from foreign powers.

8 Likes

I’m sorry to break the news to you, but the U.S. Supreme Court didn’t care to enforce the foreign emoluments clause.

12 Likes

Even though heads of state have traditionally exchanged gifts as expressions of goodwill, the Constitution (Article I, Section 9) prohibits anyone in the US Government from receiving a personal gift from a foreign head of state without the consent of Congress. Today, the handling of gifts from a foreign official to any Federal Government employee, including the President, is largely governed by the Foreign Gifts and Decorations Act of 1966 and further legislation passed in 1977. Congress has allowed Federal employees to retain any gift from a foreign government, as long as the total US retail value of the gifts presented at one occasion does not exceed an amount established by the General Services Administration ($350).[1] Foreign official gifts over this “minimal value” are considered gifts to the people of the United States, which the recipient must purchase from GSA, at fair market value, in order to retain. The White House Gift Unit sees to the disposition of foreign official gifts that the President and First Lady do not retain.

Source

7 Likes

No argument there, but my tongue was in my cheek for the first part of my comment, and who knows where he actually got the swords?

1 Like