Clinton advisor Podesta is a sex magic witch: Drudge Report via Infowars via Wikileaks (seems legit)

Neat.

18 Likes

The assholes on r/The_Donald are losing their goddamn minds over these emails. It’s all proof of some massive governmental conspiracy that makes absolutely NO SENSE.

I am honestly shocked by how detached from the issues his supporters are; they are monomaniaclly obsessed with individuals… I can’t even.

ETA: I think if there is any real magic going on, Trump has figured it out. By repeating magic words over and over, like “lying Hillary”, “Podesta”, “Lock her up”, they can somehow psychically create the reality in their heads. I am pretty sure it is working, too.

I seriously have no fucking clue who these people are in their alt-right conspiracy fanfic circlejerks, and it shouldn’t matter one whit… and yet here we are. Hillary is a criminal apparently, despite charges or convictions. That’s some magic trick.

16 Likes

So this is this Friday’s bombshell?

10 Likes

Still trying to parse Marina Abramovic’s work and “religious ritual” into one concept. Even if something along these lines did happen, the text itself reads like fear-mongering word salad. Which I suppose was exactly the aim.

2 Likes

5 Likes

The worst part was that he didn’t even bring a dish. The cheap bastard even tried to pretend he didn’t know what “potluck” means!

22 Likes

The bene gesserit Witch is still covering her face!

4 Likes

Best Randy Rhodes solo of all time. ALL TIME!

8 Likes

I wish I was a Sex Magic witch.

6 Likes

I don’t understand the conflict myself. Fear of what?

1 Like

w00t!

11 Likes

This is nothing that David Bowie wouldn’t have done

4 Likes

I believe Alex Jones has also claimed that Hillary and Obama are actual demons, who give off such a powerful stench of sulphur that even hardened Washington insiders – who surely must be used to the odd bit of brimstone – can’t stomach it. For obvious reasons, none of these ‘insiders’ were willing to speak on the record about this, but I can’t think of any reason why Alex Jones would say it if it wasn’t true.

If Podesta and Clinton are trafficking in dark magic, they must be mixing it up with some pretty crappy demons if the polls show that the race is still more or less even. Or is His Satanic Majesty waiting for Tuesday to smite all Trump’s supporters with a plague of boils that will keep them from casting their vote in favor of the saintly Donald J.?

6 Likes

Right? It’s almost a stroke of genius to rewind all the way to “Hillary Clinton is associated with …performance art” during this, of all, election cycles. Yikes.

5 Likes

I’m starting to realize I don’t get invited to any of the cool parties.

11 Likes

Witches. Try saying you’re a neo-Pagan to a bunch of “church people” sometime for the fun of it.

Where I work, they encouraged us to submit holidays from our various spiritualities and ethnicities so the whole office could observe… until someone submitted winter solstice. Then all of a sudden the e-mails starting, “Happy — !” stopped. And this is a diverse office, where taking the day off for Diwali, the end of Ramadan, or Chinese New Year is no big deal.

19 Likes

Well yeah, you don’t want people to notice that their Christian holiday is incredibly close to things like Solstice for some inexplicable reason…

20 Likes

I grew up neo-Pagan, so I tend to think of it as not a big deal. But when I hear of a bunch of self-professed eucharist-eaters claiming to be offended by the ritual consumption of blood, semen, etc my eyes roll like egg yolks on a piano bench which is being rolled from room to room. (apologies to Mark Leyner).

9 Likes

Christ, what kind of assholes make the leap from “was invited to modern art event” to “Is a practitioner of Crowley-style sex-magic”? Well, whatever kind that is, we know Wikileaks is that kind of asshole.

Given the huge leaps and enormous assumptions involved…

Honestly, I’m only disappointed that it’s not actually true.

9 Likes

Wasn’t that an RHCP album?

12 Likes