Clinton advisor Podesta is a sex magic witch: Drudge Report via Infowars via Wikileaks (seems legit)

My first reaction to reading this story:
What? I don’t even understand what I’m reading! Is this election real anymore!!

My second reaction:
Well now at least I understand the title to that RHCP album.

7 Likes

Yeah, a friend just sent me an interview with an American priest who does exorcisms, and who claimed he wouldn’t have anything to do but for the pagans and idolators in the world. It was basically hate speech – I’m watering it down a lot here.

So crap like this is on my easily-annoyed-by list right now. That and that Yuletide is nearly upon us, where all sorts of people will wrongly assume I’m Christian, and expect me to like all sorts of stuff I hate. Grumph.

9 Likes

I can’t believe that Drudge passed up the opportunity to coin the term “Wiccaleaks” for that headline. They must be losing their edge.

33 Likes

Sounds like another day at the office for some of us! What I was wondering was why such an association would be A Bad Thing.

Oooh, that is good.

7 Likes

Tip top! Thanks for the heartfelt giggle.

3 Likes

I can’t begin to express how disappointed I am that none of the modern art events I’ve ever attended ever turned out to be a cover for some kind of mystical sex-magic orgy.

11 Likes

his son in law owns the national enquirer

2 Likes

It’s about time my religious views get some representation in government.

7 Likes
6 Likes

So, the absolute best we can hope for from Tuesday is at least 4 more years of this insane shit?

Did someone get the wrong definition when they were looking up demonizing your opponent as an electoral strategy?

10 Likes

I’m waiting for them to screw up “vote the graveyard” and trigger the zombie apocalypse.

4 Likes

He is a near constant source of headlines that practically write themselves.

3 Likes

Even “WitcheyLeaks” would have worked… :slight_smile:

15 Likes

Now we know why God is pulling for Trump.

6 Likes

Q: What was Podesta’s favorite subject in school?
A: Spelling of course!

10 Likes

“Pssshht! Amateurs.”

– Dick Cheney

8 Likes

love the drudge siren headline below ‘96,000,000 NOT IN THE LABOR FORCE’

I’m sure president Trump will work hard to make sure all 96 million of those children, handicapped and disabled people and retirees get back to work when he’s elected. MAGA.

6 Likes

Hmm. At least winter solstice is something that can be easily understood.

12 Likes

In Catholicism, communion is not a metaphor. Catholics believe they are literally consuming the body and blood of Christ.

3 Likes

It’s easier than you think.

2 Likes