Clinton advisor Podesta is a sex magic witch: Drudge Report via Infowars via Wikileaks (seems legit)

Upvoted for F. W. Fly.

1 Like

As a pagan I find the fear mongering and exoticizing of non abrahamic religions really ludicrous. It gets old really fast.

With that being said I know Thelemites and they must be rolling their eyes so strongly that they must be almost spinning out of their faces at this artsy fartsy “celebration”…

10 Likes

The real story here is that Marina Abramović is an immortal vampire.

3 Likes

As a matter of fact I received so much harassment every day in the streets over my pentacle that I preferred to tattoo it in a part of my body that is more discreet. I just don’t have time or patience to educate every bigot that decides to speak their minds to me while I’m trying to get to work or picking the kids at school.

12 Likes

That kind of asshole I understand - the conservative Christians who flip out over anything outside the Abrahamic monotheisms, in particular anything they can label “occult” are all-too familiar to me. But just the kind of intellectual contortions required to make the leap indicate assholery. They could have “proven” anything by this kind of association - such as Podesta being into archery. “Deranged Visigoth Podesta wants to collapse civilization with bow-and-arrow violence!”

I’m disappointed that the modern art events that promised to also be mystical sex-magic orgies I’ve attended were actually pretty boring.

4 Likes

You could vote for Trump, bringing dignity and honor back to Washington.

3 Likes

Do you mean which ones you want to sacrifice? :wink:

9 Likes

A few years ago I had a dream about something like that. Genesis P-orridge and Ozzy Osborne were the organizers. It took up a big chunk of the Lower East Side.

2 Likes

I have often admired the Tibetan principle behind prayer wheels of prayer flags. Suppose you get some celestial reward for relating a prayer. Isn’t it better to mechanise the process. If you were RC, and your HP digital rosary could say 100 Mega-'Hail Mary’s for you, then that would be smarter, and more praiseworthy than doing them one at a time yourself?

4 Likes

Awww. He’s always telling us the world is about to end. Me, I would prefer the locusts, but what the hell…

1 Like
8 Likes

That always ends with the computer systematically listing all the names of god, and then the stars go out.

UPDATE Damn Jerwin’s faster fingers.

6 Likes

12 Likes

2 Likes

Is Spirit Cooking how you prepare Soul Food?

3 Likes

And then he reads those headlines, and believes every word.

Divide by zero error!

2 Likes

“Cannibalistic death cult”.

Hashtag technicallycorrectdescriptions

7 Likes

God hates idols … like Touchdown Jesus … and they know it, or else why did they beef up the lightning rods on the replacement huh?

4 Likes

Part of this complete breakfast:

3 Likes

Jaguars from the sky for me, please.

1 Like