Comey Hearing Bingo (Update: random variations option)

I recorded the hearing since Monday since those are work hours, im going to watch when i get home :slightly_smiling_face:

No spoilers lol

Sheesh, the current card offers no challenge at all; all those ‘squares’ seem to get mentioned daily anyway, and we know how the media likes to repeat itself.

2 Likes

We’re one spot away from bingo - Reality Winner. :scream_cat:

6 Likes

I’m thinking this should include “honest loyalty”, “I agree he’s a good guy”, “the cloud (over his administration)”, and perhaps “Kislyak”.

1 Like

I missed a few minutes, I might’ve missed that all-important “meddling” utterance.

4 Likes

Unrelated to bingo, but I just saw that exchange with Sen. McCain where he put up what I guess is called a false dichotomy, i.e. that Comey ended the criminal investigation of one candidate (Clinton) while the criminal investigation of the other candidate (Trump) is till open, and suggested that was a double-standard. At least, I think that’s what he was getting at; he really seemed to have trouble getting the words out, as though someone else had forced them into his mouth.

2 Likes

McCain basically just asked Comey why he didn’t prosecute Clinton for letting the Russians help Trump win. It’s bizarre.

12 Likes

I don’t want to hear from McCain unless he dies or does something else similarly useful.

3 Likes

13 Likes

Nobody had Lordy on their list.

3 Likes

It reminded me of Sen. Geary having to insert a question during the hearings in Godfather 2, except McCain was tripping up on words that weren’t his own. More likely that he took the wrong antihistamine or whatever but that’s what it made me think of.

Oh I dunno. McCain was certainly worth a bit of apoplexy.

4 Likes

Did anyone see this picture of Comey?

It looks like he’s ascending into heaven as part of the rapture! A weird juxtaposition of his height and the right lighting…

11 Likes
7 Likes

Where’s “Lord-y!”?

2 Likes

“Lordy, I hope there are tapas.” —Hungry Comey

2 Likes

Conclusions from l’affaire Comey:

(1) Trump is an immature asshole.

(2) Being an immature asshole is neither a criminal offense, nor grounds for impeachment. In fact, in some business and political career tracks, it may be a success trait.

“Immature asshole” is when someone calls people names or refuses to clean their room. This was obstruction of justice and likely collusion with a foreign power to manipulate the outcome of a National election.

6 Likes

I’m sorry. I was basing my comments on what Comey said. I should have made that more clear.