Condoleezza Rice on Capitol Riot: "It's time to move on"

Well we certainly can’t also be concerned about Republican Party wrongdoing. I mean, we pull on that thread and nothing else will ever get done. :roll_eyes:

14 Likes

I think Queen of Torture by Wishbone Ash is appropriate when discussing Ms. Rice:

3 Likes

Becalm thyself. Take a deeeeeep breath. Okay? Good. As to my post: I’ve listened to what she’s had to say over time… which is not the same as agreeing with her on anything. Now I’ve decided to simply stop listening to what she has to say. Does that meet your requirements?

2 Likes

I mean we moved on from them lying us into a war without a blink, so why wouldn’t she expect us to do the same thing here?

4 Likes

What do you call a female Uncle Tom? Aunt Condi?

For years I’ve wondered how things go at family gatherings when Condi and Connie both show up…

11 Likes

So, is that like universal amnesty for everyone who committed a crime within the last two years? Because there’s still nonviolent drug offenders in jail, for a drug that’s now decriminalized. Not sure why violent insurrection would be first on your life for forgiveness.

12 Likes

Ok, ok, I’ve calmed down a bit.
Hang on…
Wheeew! Ok That’s better.
Yes, that sounds grand.

2 Likes

I watch the View every day. I saw this whole segment. If you think this was bad, you should have seen what she had to say about Critical Race Theory. She actually talked about how we shouldn’t be making white children feel guilty about being white. I wanted to throw something through my tv.

15 Likes

X Factor Reaction GIF by X Factor Global

12 Likes

He Condi, you know what that sounds a lot like? “I’m not a racist, but…”

Maybe you don’t believe what you’re saying.

11 Likes

Again, she’s lobbing out gQp talking points aimed at the mid terms and beyond.

12 Likes

This is exactly how I see her in my mind. Someone here also mentioned her seat on the board of dropbox. That’s one reason I use Box instead, when I need to.

6 Likes

What they really mean is that they don’t want the House January 6th committee grinding away into 2012, when the Sedition Caucus will have to run on their record.

11 Likes

Before you can be forgiven , you have to confess your sins.
The GOP needs to admit what happen and their role in it .
No saying "it was just a normal tourist visit " is not confessing your sins

8 Likes

Understand Captain America GIF

6 Likes

I called it an assault on lawn order

That’s why Trump was at Four Seasons Total Landscaping…it’s all coming together

19 Likes

A lot of us are more concerned about the continued dependence on gasoline than the price of it.

6 Likes

Honestly I don’t understand why anyone would interview Rice in the first place. As said, her main claim to fame is her involvement in an illegal war and torture program. Right now she works at a think-tank. It’s not a surprise who she is, so unless she is put on trial, why would anyone consider her worth listening to about anything?

It’s infuriating that these people from Bush administration are treated as if they were experienced politicians instead of a mix of some of the most corrupt and inept criminals ever to have botched an illegal war. If we can’t throw them in prison we could at least treat them like an oubliette.

14 Likes

Everybody at the Hoover Institution is a sociopath, it’s one of the basic prerequisites

… and I see RICE IS THE NEW DIRECTOR now because of course she is

16 Likes