Covering "racist rubbish" with pics of kitties in Manchester, England

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2020/03/06/covering-racist-rubbish-wi.html

17 Likes

Long Live The Fighter! Via La Resistance!

30 Likes

And vote your progressive candidates into office!

30 Likes

Need to figure out how to do this online every time Boing Boing links to the Sun or Daily Heil…

20 Likes
32 Likes

More like a Purrgressive candidate AMIRITE

20 Likes

21 Likes

That’s much better than peeling off the rubbish stickers; I usually end up only removing them partially and snagging a fingernail.

14 Likes

The constant streams of news revealing the racist rot in the countries we live and/or love are pretty dispiriting. It’s good to be reminded that there are folk who aren’t too ground down to resist,

14 Likes

I wouldnt do that. Sometimes there can be razor blades taped behind the stickers just in case you try to peel them off.

7 Likes

Superbo! Let’s get dogs in on this sort of thing.

trump_dog-pees_sign-300x280

9 Likes

You can see that when you look for it.

6 Likes

Paint scrapers FTW.

10 Likes

That gives me an idea. They have little scrapie-thingies in Austria for removing the motorway toll stickers from the inside of their windscreens. Little metal blade flexible enough to work on a curved surface on a stick, basically. I guess I’ll pick one up next time I’m there and try it out.

9 Likes

I got so irritated with one of the local Nazi group’s stickers that I made replacement stickers. Mine weren’t as cute and clever, just a repurposed Smokey the Bear (only you can prevent fascist fliers.) and some repurposed WW1 era propaganda images with various anti-fascist slogans and symbols. I’ve been handing out stacks of them to anyone who wants them.

12 Likes

16 Likes

Which method? Looking for pointers.

3 Likes

More humour than the German ones:

6 Likes

The least helpful method for your needs, working in a print shop. That being said, if you can work up a design you can get it printed as a sticker a most small digital print shops at really low cost.

5 Likes

Laser or inkjet compatible, print and cut your own .

7 Likes