Cracker Barrel steps up to the firing squad as MAGA blasts them over Pride Month post

Originally published at: Cracker Barrel steps up to the firing squad as MAGA blasts them over Pride Month post | Boing Boing

8 Likes

Oh well, more breakfast for the LGTBQ+'s!

dance marathon kids GIF by Children's Miracle Network Hospitals

To be transparent, I haven’t eaten at Cracker Barrel since the 90s, but I’m sure it can’t be any worse than other chains.

19 Likes

Hmm, do we want to draw from a customer base of 25% of the country or 75%? That’s a tough one.

29 Likes

Thank you sweet baby jesus. Maybe now we can get a table on Thanksgiving without waiting an hour or more on the porch! Go Pride!

18 Likes

That’s the fact the MAGAts keep missing. They truly think they are a majority. Capitalism has no loyalty to anything but cash, and they ain’t it.

41 Likes

Damn, the Cracker Barrel is too woke for the MAGAs now? What’s next, Chick-fil-Atheist?

15 Likes

“BYE BYE CRACKER BARREL! I will NEVER eat there again!!” shouted Rep. Ronny Jackson (R–TX)

There is only one proper response that Cracker Barrel should make to that.
It’s a four letter word, I’m afraid.

“Good!”

20 Likes

Nah, C-f-A was last week’s news

21 Likes

I think this action is a good step forward by Cracker Barrel towards becoming an actual family friendly place. Because before this they were known to be hostile to families that had LGBTQ+ members.

20 Likes

They saw the light awhile back and started acting like a reasonably responsible company. So we sometimes go to Cracker Barrel when extended family wanted to do it, and our grandchild loves the cheesy toys and games in the gift shop.

Our representative, “Candy Man” Ronnie Jackson, doesn’t even know where the Cracker Barrel is here. He’s lived in DC for a long time now, and hasn’t lived in the area in decades.

19 Likes

Happy pie day!

7 Likes

Even the notoriously homophobic Hobby Lobby is going woke!

(Yes it’s a joke)

26 Likes

Oh, I so want bigots to boycott Hobby Lobby for selling color wheels.

27 Likes

Oh look, they’re even grooming children!

15 Likes

Blimey, those right whingers are so easily triggered!

14 Likes

I actually think that the fact this is an indication that MIGHT not be the case is why they are behaving like cornered rats.

12 Likes

so much for conservatives mocking “cancel culture”

9 Likes

Joke or not, MAGA enthusiasts never let contradictory facts get in the way of their outrage.

7 Likes

i’ve never patronized a Cracker Barrel, and even though they are clearly pandering to me and pissing off the right, i still won’t.

4 Likes

Now watch Cracker Barrel cave to the bigots and still end up with nothing.

6 Likes