Cruz to pick Carly Fiorina as running mate

We’re thinking of one of the squirrels living in our yard as a running mate, though we’ll see who gets onboard.

5 Likes

I think my favorite thing I saw on a brief Twitter search was:

34 Likes

That composite face image is one to frighten small children. And me.

12 Likes

Bit too late for Sciurus carolinensis as a running mate, Trump already won both of them.

The only animal I can find with California in its name is Zalophus californicus, the California sea lion, which conveniently is also an awful lot more photogenic than any of the human candidates.

4 Likes

Cruz / Fiorina 2016: Double Batshit Crazy With Fries To Go

20 Likes

I hope they’ll be appropriately vetted, and you ensure they’re not non-native.

Also: Truly, Zodiac Far Nicer

5 Likes

Our squirrels are Sciurus niger, though they are eastern. Maybe a sea otter would help with the west coast…

1 Like

Ted Cruz & Carly Fiorina, a Crazed Unitary Frolic for the Future of Murica Everywhere!

BTW “Murica Everywhere” will be the name of the new empire, so lookout, everywhere!

4 Likes

another for my un-see wishlist

8 Likes

Maybe he just needs a jogging partner and we’re all jumping to conclusions.

12 Likes

Truth be told, this makes sense.

I’ve said before of Trump that he’ll probably pick someone like Palin his running mate, as insurance against impeachment. Even by his own party.

Fiorina certainly does the same for Cruz.

On the other hand, Fiorina makes both Cruz AND Hillary seem likable and trustworthy.
6 Likes

11 Likes

I just wait for Trump to try and match him by selecting a woman running mate, trying to express his resolve to treat women as equals…

…and then ruin the effort by referring to his running mate as “riding bitchside”…

…and still get elected over Clinton

3 Likes

Himself?

12 Likes

That which has been seen…

Edit: Ah, I see that @lava beat me to it :thumbsup:

2 Likes

Out-N-Out Burger

9 Likes

Clint Eastwood. Remember him ranting at an empty chair in front of Republicans in 2012, blaming the occupation of Afghanistan on Imaginary Obama?

When things go badly during the Trump presidency, Clint will be in charge of pointing at an empty chair and blaming it all on Imaginary Hillary.

12 Likes

Special Episode of “The Apprentice” to air soon.

15 Likes

Other than himself?

1 Like

Couple the raw charisma and warm likability of Ted Cruz to the business acumen and solid common sense of Carly Fiorina? I’d say we have a winning combination here.

30 Likes