Customer urinates on counter at Dairy Queen after being asked to wear mask

That was my attempt at humor.
Truly sorry to hear that.

7 Likes

He’s into public urination and projection!

4 Likes

What a piss poor attitude.

11 Likes

oddly, my first thought was?
“they have Dairy Queens that far north?”

which tells me - I am no longer shocked by any damn thing people/idiots do.

9 Likes

I mean, to be fair, they didn’t ask him to not piss on the counter…
/s, /s, a thousand times /s

11 Likes

I’m just glad it wasn’t a Carvel, because I’m certain his tribute to Fudgy the Whale would have been way over the line.

8 Likes

What we have here is a quintessential anti-masker: a wildly emotionally unstable asshole, who is unable or unwilling to act like a decent adult and a member of the society.

14 Likes

What the actual FUCK.

21st Century Break Down, for real; so many people are losing what little sense they may have ever had.

24 Likes

When onlookers commented on his lack of “stature” he insisted it was a Coldstone Creamery.

16 Likes

14 Likes

Like solving the differential equation that governs the height and velocity of your stream of urine.

7 Likes

This doesn’t suck only because some guy peed on the floor, but also because…now the staff has to not only clean up some urine, but close down and sanitize the whole damn store before the next scheduled sanitation sweep.

Angry Season 9 GIF by Shameless

22 Likes

Just a shame there wasn’t an electrical device on the counter that was poorly earthed…

10 Likes

Pray Kimmy Schmidt GIF by Demic

18 Likes

Not regressed at all. This is their ground state.

Same class of simian who will go pee in the bushes outside their home rather than walk twenty feet indoors to the john while lounging on their porch (or car for some versions) swilling beer.

Older versions will flick cigarette ashes and butts onto the ground rather than use the ashtray on the table in front of them. (Watched a group of four do this in a coffee shop back when you could smoke in restaurants, an ash tray right on the damn table.)

Many alleged humans are barely sentient let alone civilized. Most show little progress beyond the two year old “Me me me” stage.

9 Likes

Not defending lazy folks, but urine is actually a good fertilizer…

5 Likes

I’m certain I read about a lady dropping a deuce at the counter of a Tim Horton’s within the last year or two.

6 Likes

Oh, that’s how they say “two” up there. No worries. Two dollar bills are a novelty, but totally legal tender. :wink:

5 Likes

We’ve quite a few Ozarkesque areas here on the Island.

3 Likes

Was it Lauren’s husband?

11 Likes