Cute Little Fuckers are artist-created, gender-inclusive sex toy monsters

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2019/09/25/cute-little-fuckers-are-artist.html

2 Likes

I think that I understand this one…

What

…yet have questions.

12 Likes

Xenomorphs are going to be queuing up round the block for the massive turquoise one

7 Likes

Monsters vs Aliens?

https://www.dreadcentral.com/news/118946/ever-wanted-alien-eggs-implanted-inside-your-body-now-you-can/

2 Likes

I like the idea, but I don’t like the idea of cleaning all those little holes and crevasses…

14 Likes

I can definitely see kids finding these and playing with them like any other doll.

6 Likes

18 Likes

Reminds me of this gun safety commercial from years back:

14 Likes

I like the cutesy Lovecrafty genre as much as the next person, but… Well, I guess not as much as that person.

7 Likes

Maybe I’m the weird one, but I find it odd to come up with a name, gender identity, and backstory for something I theoretically plan to insert inside me.

“In you go, little friend. Have fun!”

ETA I also don’t name body parts or cars, so I’m serious when I’m saying I might be the weird one. I really don’t know.

9 Likes

I’m kinda confused how this is pro-queer or “gender inclusive”. Because they don’t look like actual genitals? They have been making them for years. You found them in the back of Spencers and places like that. And now they have all kinds that from novelty to fantasy.

I mean they look like fun designs (though I wonder if the added crevices will make cleaning a bit more difficult), but has anyone actually been turned OFF by the generic nondescript toys they already make?

3 Likes

Yes. They may be toys, but it’s not necessarily a puppet show.

1 Like

Anything can be a sex toy if you’re brave enough.

7 Likes

One of the few times when the actual physical shape of your genitals matters is when you’re buying products that are intended to interact directly with them. No matter how much of a man you are on the inside it’s hard to fully utilize a fleshlight with female anatomy. I’m not going to say you can’t try and enjoy it if that’s what you like, but I’d caution that the experience may be less thrilling than advertised.

Most pragmatic, nonjudgmental comment in the thread thus far.

I have no issue with adult toys or even making them “kitschy” but the designs shown are highly impractical.

It’s all fun & games, until you end up telling your story to the nurse in the ER…

14 Likes

Fucking adorable, are these.

3 Likes

That’s the brave part.

6 Likes

It can always be explained as an accident:

When people name their body parts, they only name the fun ones. Nobody names their spleen, left pollical distal phalanx, or islets of Langerhans. That’s no fun at all.

7 Likes

Somebody named them.

At least once.

I bet they said “Wheeee!” when they did too.

6 Likes