Cyclist frustrates the DC trucker convoy

The kids who got the shit beat out of them by Bull Connor and his merry gang of thugs were bullying… /s

13 Likes

The Sons of Liberty raising Liberty Poles was bullying.

10 Likes

Stonewall was a bully riot!

9 Likes

You can change the world with a well thrown brick.

9 Likes

Martin Luther nailing those theses was bullying.

12 Likes

Gandhi was a bastard who just sat down, what a dick!

10 Likes

Little Oliver asking for more please was bullying.

9 Likes

12 Likes

Gandhi bullied the British on the salt march! Funmilayo Ransome-Kuti also bullied the British by making speeches while she was in London in favor of Nigerian liberation… The face of a bully!

Come to think of it, I bet the biggest victim of bullying was the British empire… :thinking:

Stephen Colbert Fireworks GIF by The Late Show With Stephen Colbert

13 Likes

pauper begging child GIF

7 Likes

Moses with his Let My People Go? Huge bully.

9 Likes

Women demanding the vote was bullying.

Blacks demanding the vote was bullying.

People who are currently demanding voters’ rights are bullies.

Women demanding the right to choose are bullying.

I may be getting the hang of this, but it sure feels wrong. Wonder why.

14 Likes

What do you know- It’s a bully anniversary day.

12 Likes
5 Likes

the convoy member, Donald Bryan Thomas II of Butler, Ohio, who was driving a silver BMW 550i

Dean Winchester Facepalm GIF

11 Likes

BossyHardAddax
‘You’ naturally being the driver, not dear @knoxblox

4 Likes

This was certainly the case in the Canadian version of this nonsense. At the start of it, truckers in Canada were already 90% vaccinated. Notice it was all white men at that rally? A quarter of Canada’s truck drivers are from India. Large portions are also from Pakistan, Somalia, and The Philippines. Plenty of Sikhs as well. I can’t confirm that white men are the minority currently in that profession, but it’s headed that way fast. Where were all these brown people during that protest? Quietly doing their jobs back home with their vaccinations so that a few angry white men could go pretend to protest about nothing, with racial and queer slurs painted on their trucks. :roll_eyes:

13 Likes

“While it’s not clear what illness the truckers actually do have, a cough is often a telltale symptom of COVID-19, and many sufferers also complain about feeling as if they have been hit by a bus, truck or some other large vehicle.”

I see what the writer did there. :rofl:

17 Likes

You are strawmanning the hell out of that sentence, and continuously moving the goalposts to boot.

Nobody said means never matter. Of course they do. However you don’t get to decide what are acceptable means with which other oppressed groups get to fight for their rights. You are not being bullied if you are part of the oppressors. If a BLM protest pushes my car off the street, I am not being bullied, because I am white. I don’t get to say they shouldn’t protest that way because I’m part of the problem. It also matters that they’ve tried everything else for, oh, the last few hundred years or so.

8 Likes

mood GIF

Also… some actual definitions on what bullying actually is…

6 Likes