Democrat Doug Jones beats cowboy cosplay creep Roy Moore in Alabama senate race

I have no doubt he is breaking shit in the west wing.

But don’t worry, when he’s this worked up, he eventually bullies his phone back. We’ll see real soon.

12 Likes

Oh… why was I thinking that?

But still boring.

6 Likes

Was his lawyer tweeting again?

“A win is a win”, strange words for someone prepared to kick up a major stink if he lost the election, and keeps going on and on about losing the popular vote.

7 Likes

We agree!

finn-jake-nice

[ETA] Or I could just secretly be pissed that he’s 10 years younger than me! ;-)]

11 Likes

But he didnt lose the popular vote. Millions and millions of illegal immigrants vote frauded. In fact just slightly more than he supposedly lost by.

A man on the Internets told him so!

12 Likes

Aaaaand… the answer was yes, but two American’s of African descent also showed up and voted the other way

2 Likes

I wish I was only ten years older than him. That would be awesome.

giphy (6)

8 Likes

I saw someone on twitter say Moore “only lost because people voted against him.” Yes that is in fact how elections work good job there sparky.

58 Likes
26 Likes

Thank you, Alabama.

I was ready to disown you. But I’ll give you another shot.

7 Likes

Thank you so much! That is hilarious. That guy has never been on a live horse (well, since fifty, sixty years ago he was on a Shetland pony at the county fair for a ten minute ride).

11 Likes

Didn’t trump nominating sessions trigger this special election and put the seat at risk in the first place? Great strategery.

19 Likes

[cough cough] Him And The Horse He Rode In On.

14 Likes

32 Likes

12 Likes

I have to say, all day long I have been avoiding the news because I thought Moore would win.

This was a nice surprise, but that Trump line about “it never ends” accurately represents how I feel about politics in general. The horse race ends, and the slings and arrows begin.

14 Likes

Fucker really does not know how to ride. And Horse Twitter dragged him harder than Sassy looked like she(?) wanted to.

Everything about him is phony as fuck.

17 Likes

It’s a quotation.

2 Likes

Woooooooooohoooooowooohooowooohooooowooooooooaaaaooooohaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

3 Likes

21 Likes