Did RFK Jr. just drop a hidden Nazi code in his tweet?

Originally published at: Did RFK Jr. just drop a hidden Nazi code in his tweet? | Boing Boing

7 Likes

can we be spared the slow roll-out period? hey, if you’re a nazi, just say so.

25 Likes

Maybe, maybe, maaaaayybe, you could give him the benefit of the doubt – at least partly because he’s clearly given himself brain damage from freebasing Lik-M-Aid – but on the other hand, he’s already been dropping Nazi rhetoric.

So fuck this Nazi motherfucker.

17 Likes

Sure looks like he did. It’s too much of a coincidence to be a coincidence. I guess it’s good of him to let us know he’s a Nazi, just in case it wasn’t totally clear by now from the antisemitic stuff and all.

15 Likes

Is it just driving trollies? like I think half the “Ok” hand gestures are simply used to piss people off b/c they think it’s funny that someone will point out that it’s a white power thing and get upset and a large chunk of people will be like wtf? how is this upsetting because they are clueless about the meaning in certain circles.

cute auto-correct

2 Likes

It’s weird that he wants Secret Service instead of relying on his natural immunity.

50 Likes

I’m a fan of Cheryl Hines acting work, last year (or so?) when she called her husbands statements vile and pointed out that they have different positions on things… I nodded along. It made sense, my partner and I certainly don’t agree on everything, even some big things.

But now that he’s just openly cranking up his QOP/Nazi-ness, the “I support my husband even if we don’t agree on everything” spiel doesn’t work for me. Fuck this guy, and fuck her too.

19 Likes

… which is why I’m not giving him the benefit of the doubt- fucker’s speaking like a nazi, ergo he’s a fucking nazi.

The time for giving people the benefit of a doubt has long passed for this shit.

15 Likes

You’re having a violent agreement.

15 Likes

… he’s never been a “ha ha hitler lol” kind of guy before — even for the crunchy granola anti-vax “left” this is weirdly out of character :confused:

16 Likes

He’s already accused The Jews and The Chinese of being in a secret conspiracy to invisibly target their bioengineered disease. And that was just this week. What more do you need to see – a swastika carved in his head by an orbital laser ?

He’s called it in the only language he needed to use. When someone says they’re a Nazi, believe them.

16 Likes

Heil Hitler, you Nazi sack of shit.

The guys got some balls tweeting that crap.

10 Likes

I’m tired of waiting on this jackboot-in-the-box.

ezgif-1-2f36c55294

15 Likes

It has been brewing for a long time.

“Democracy is finished in England. It may be here [in the United States].”

8 Likes

I was never familiar with him at all. When I first heard the name I’d assumed he was a Democrat but then assumed he was Republican once I read what he was saying. When I looked, I was kind of surprised to see no he is a Democrat. So my only experience has been q-fringe crazy stuff.

4 Likes

Fringe crazy was mostly Democrats until Obama

Some of the older tinfoil guys just kept grifting and didn’t seem to notice their audience was changing

8 Likes

The TERs have been swinging to the far right, even the supposedly Marxist ones, so I am not surprised considering his other transphobic views.

15 Likes

Once again, it doesn’t matter. An ironic Nazi is still a Nazi.

That said, I doubt that the humour-impaired RFK Jr. will try a “just joking” defense. As deranged and hateful as he is, he’s a lawyer who chooses his words deliberately and for maximum impact. My take is that he’s making a dog-whistle recruiting request for a private and personal bodyguard unit to defend him from the (((Dem cabal))) if since the Secret Service won’t give him one.

13 Likes

“If”?

Everything in his claim is false. The timeframe, the expectation, everything. He has zero reason to think that the SS should protect him. They simply don’t and won’t protect just anyone, and we’re too far from the actual election for them to protect the lead runners. Again, everything in his tweet is a lie.

So the choosing of the numerical values in this fantasy is intentional.

He is pandering to literal Nazis.

25 Likes

Yes, I should have made that clear. Edited above. As the FPP points out, it’s way too early for the Secret Service to consider him a major candidate even if he himself in his arrogance thinks it’s a matter of “if” he is one right now.

12 Likes