Disoriented Trump wanders off G-20 stage saying "Get me out of here" on hot mic

Would it be mean to let him loose on a remote island in the Indian ocean where the Sentinelese live? Asking for a friend.

13 Likes

I’d ask what the Sentinelese did to deserve that.

32 Likes

It’s hard to tell if it’s because he’s ill or just a norm-defying asshole, though.

5 Likes

It would be mean to the Sentinelese.

8 Likes

We could encourage Trump to evangelize them. They seem receptive to such efforts.

3 Likes

Can you even imagine a genius more stable?

15 Likes

Trump%20TP

20 Likes

I’m sure that’s a big part of it, but I would also posit that it can be really hard even for smart people to tell well-crafted propaganda from truth. As they say, it’s much easier to con someone than it is to convince them they’ve been conned.

3 Likes

Didn’t Carl Sagan warn us what would happen if we lost our bullshit detectors? I guess he didn’t warn us about this particular bullshit but if this isn’t a Demon Haunted World, I don’t know what else that would look like.

18 Likes

When his dementia becomes too obvious to be denied, there’ll be a wave of conspiracy theories saying that he was “poisoned by the Deep State”.

James Comey used to sneak into the West Wing and hose him down with Eau de Chemtrail every morning, or something like that.

31 Likes

I’d be more inclined to agree if the propaganda coming out of 45’s admin was in any way ‘well crafted’ but it’s just NOT; it’s shoddy, piss-poor bargain bin propaganda, an insult to people of even modest intelligence.

22 Likes

Yes. And that applies to people who buy the mainstream media narrative about mainstream US politicians not being warmongering imperialists, for example.

Trump’s twitter is not well crafted propaganda of the variety that can take in intelligent people.

2 Likes

Are we absolutely certain that Trump is not a giant ant?

I’m trying to rule out the possibility that he is infected with Ophiocordyceps unilateralis (the “zombie fungus”).

11 Likes

Thought that would be a link to:

9 Likes

Trump wasn’t disoriented. President Macri “is the first democratically-elected non-Radical or Peronist president since 1916.”

Trump’s strong-guy boner was receding, and the blood was rushing to his head. He needed a seat.

8 Likes

And yet, somehow, at least some smart people believe he’s doing a good job, and some of them are not the über-rich who benefit directly from the job he’s doing. Is it just pure blinkered partisanship in these cases?

It’s always sundown somewhere in the world.

8 Likes

“Nobody told me that being President meant I had to do all this . . . stuff!”

9 Likes

14 Likes
10 Likes