Disoriented Trump wanders off G-20 stage saying "Get me out of here" on hot mic

I tend to think there’s a parallel line of thought that goes:

“I’m an asshole --if you’re not within my circle, I want you gone-- get over it. Issues above the bumpersticker level are not my forté but I need someone to represent my views. QED, He’s my guy!”

(edit for syntax)

3 Likes

Or just wander off the face of the earth like Ozzie Smith in that Simpsons episode.

4 Likes

But at least G HW Bush was able to start the dinner off by saying, “Geez I could remember when I was strafing your homes.”

1 Like

“Well targetted” rather than “well crafted”, maybe?

2 Likes

Again that comes down to certain people being gullible enough to begin with.

I’m not convinced that people who are genuinely ‘intelligent’ actually believe his never-ending bullshit; I think they just have a vested interest in pretending that they do.

12 Likes

Less a child, and more an old man rapidly sliding into senile dementia, if you ask me.

4 Likes

TBH, I remember being worried about the mental fitness of Bush ][, and I think I was wrong then. He didn’t sound like if he was up to the job™. However, while I didn’t agree with his politics and policies, he clearly wasn’t an idiot.

I think it might be distracting from the damage the current president is doing through his politics and his policies to talk too much about his mental abilities.

But wow, this guy is … disoriented.

2 Likes

Checks the Teatime meter. Reading 559 here.

tumblr_pbmuibBs4g1vmtp2uo1_500

9 Likes

Dear Donald,
I’m a huge fan. Huge! I think you’re great and awesome and wonderful. I wonder if you’d help me with my hobby? I like to collect the autographs of famous people. But because my grandfather was a clockmaker, I like them to draw the face of a clock from memory above their signature. Also, could you look at the three panels of a comic I’ve included and put them in a narrative order that makes sense? Somehow they got mixed up, and I know only you, a very stable genius, can fix them. Also, my nephew really wanted an ice cream cone. I bought him one, and he began to eat it, but then it slipped out of his hand and fell on the ground. How do you think my nephew might feel? I’m having a hard time telling if he’s (a) happy that he got ice cream or (b) sad that he lost his ice cream cone. Thank you for your help, Mr. President, with this very important job.

22 Likes

“What the hell is this? Have Eric answer it and put my name at the bottom. Next.”

14 Likes

He could still surprise ya!

1 Like

But not in any good way.

6 Likes

Stockdale or Trump?

Expect this kind of thing to happen more and more frequently as the noose tightens around his administration. Stressed-out 70-somethings don’t get sharper over time.

15 Likes

The worst part of it is that this is going to be much clearer in 2 years, and at that point the entire GOP, and every slimeball that defended him in the past few years, will turn and say “Well, he’s old and senile, nothing he did is his fault, and how could we have known, the doctors hid it from us,” and no one will accept any fucking blame for letting this man ru(i)n our country.

They’ll blame everything on his senility, is if it were some act of God that no one could possibly be at fault for.

20 Likes

I spent far too long trying to figure out what was being implied by “PRESID(ENT)” there.

7 Likes

Sounds likely, it fits with the sort of extreme counterpoints that exists Alex Jones’ universe. Polar opposites that are only held apart by a few milligrams worth of remedies.
You can be the hyper-masculine heterosexual alpha male strutting with testosterone in one moment, but you’re only a few traces of dangerous chemicals away from turning feeble and gay in the next moment.

Reagan was the only other President who was 70 when he was sworn in (or at least by the end of his first week on the job). If Trump is the second President to be revealed as having suffered from senile dementia while serving then I think it’s going to be a pretty severe blow to any future septuagenarians seeking the office (sorry, Bernie).

14 Likes

And many of of us will remind such people of their own culpability; YOU ENABLED THE SENILE FUCKER, EVERY STEP OF THE WAY.

16 Likes