Disoriented Trump wanders off G-20 stage saying "Get me out of here" on hot mic

22 Likes

I nearly laughed out loud at this [ETA: At my desk at work, otherwise I would have].

While you were testing for senility you figured you’d just throw him a curveball that he couldn’t have answered at any stage of his life?

Leave out the scenario and just see if he can even name a feeling.

16 Likes

Stockdale’s surprising us days are over.

3 Likes

I like your friend!

1 Like

Sloppy reporting. What he really said was: I’m A Celebrity … Get Me Out Of Here!

2 Likes

7 Likes

To defeat crime and radical Islamic terrorism in our country, to win trade in our country, you need tremendous physical and mental strength and stamina.
-The guy who just wandered off the stage in a daze.

6 Likes

I feel like his dementia is already to obvious to be denied! How much more obvious does it have to get?

2 Likes

As others have mentioned, to me he seems confused and like he’s edging towards senility. Which would be really scary if nobody at the white house has the motivation to do something about it.

5 Likes

Several inside sources have reported that there were whispered discussions about pulling a “25th Amendment” almost from the start, but the longer this goes on the harder it is to muster the political will to make it happen. They’re all complicit now.

11 Likes

“Disoriented Trump.” Full stop.

1 Like

I relish the thought that he will be deprived of even that historical priority.

Well, Reagan fans are still largely in denial that his serious mental decline was underway while he was still in office so Trump can at least claim to be the first on that front.

10 Likes

GWB^2

11 Likes

Not to give shrub any credit, but the above’s not in the same ballpark.

9 Likes

I wish we could hear more from his mic. I caught “Get me out of here” then something muffled before “Badabing, badaboom.” The man’s so far beyond demented.

1 Like

Either that, or it’s the pills. Trump is, famously, a tee-totaler, but that doesn’t apply to prescribed medication. Right?

2 Likes

Is it January 21st that Pence becomes eligible to be president for 2 further elections? If Trump were to drop dead today then Pence could only run once, but if it’s less than 2 years before the next election he can run twice…

Here is the timeline. None of it starts before the 2 year anniversary of the inauguration.

1. Trump’s decline becomes more obvious. We are allowed to see more of it. Maybe they let him have his phone more often, stop covering for him. Maybe he shits his pants in a meeting or something.

2. Mueller’s report comes out. Trump goes apeshit in the usual manner. His worst impulses are not covered by his aides. Maybe some of his family members get arrested, certainly a few more of his surrounders. Call them the scapegoats.

3. At some point impeachment proceedings begin. There are and will certainly be enough reasons.

4. At some further point, Trump is removed from office on ‘health’ grounds. All is forgotten, we must look forward not back. Blanket pardons maybe as his last act, and nobody wants to dig up old ghosts to challenge them.

5. Pence steps in, cleans house. Throws the Trumps to the wolves. Continues the slide into autocracy.

4 Likes

It is easier to fool the masses, then to convince them they have been fooled.

Samuel Clements

4 Likes

At last the adults are in charge again! Huzzah!